Chapter 43

Lucy's P.O.V

I was at my new house talking with Levy~Chan and Juvia. Erza~nee was talking with Jellal. I'm really upset that Erza~nee didn't share a room with Jellal, she had her own and Levy~Chan and I shared one.

"So Lucy~San are you planning on asking Natsu to the dance anytime soon." Juvia asked me.

"I-I don't know... He probably has a date already..." I said.

"Are you kidding he obviously wants to go with you Lu~Chan. Did you see how he glared at Dan at lunch earlier today?!" Levy~Chan said. Glaring... I don't reme- oh wait...

"Is that why he ran off?" I asked.

"Hehe yup, you should have seen it, his face was priceless, Juvia and I couldn't stop laughing. His eyes were glowing red and burning with jealousy. Then he mouthed don't it was hilarious. Juvia even has a picture." Levy~Chan laughed. She showed me the picture... I was shocked.

"He's probably just doing this so I don't have a date and can be all lonely." I said.

"Lucy~San Juvia doesn't think that's it, sure Natsu~San can be an ass sometimes but he means well, and Juvia knows he would never do that to his beloved." Juvia said.

"Thanks... I guess." I said.

Jellal's P.O.V

I was talking to Erza about somethings, like setting up for the dance. I really want to ask her but I'm nervous she'll reject me.

"I still can't believe you let Levy go to the dance with Gajeel." She said. I sighed.

"I hate the idea of it... But she convinced me and he's my friend so I'm ok with it, but I'll be watching them most of the time." I said.

"Anyways are you thinking of asking someone to the dance?" Erza asked me.

"Y-Yes actually. What about you?" I said.

"Y-Yup." She said. I'm really jealous of that guy.

"So who is it? Do I know them?" I asked.

"Yes you know him very well." She said. Who is it?!

"Just tell me who it is." I said.

"BAKA! IT'S YOU!" She yelled. I was shocked.

"M-Me." I said.

"Yes you damn idiot. I've liked you ever since we were kids." She said. I blushed.

"Erza..." I said.

"Jellal... Will... You... Go to the dance with me?" She asked.

"Erza... I would love to." I said. She looked as if she was processing what I said.

"Y-You said yes." She said.

"Yeah, you seem suprised." I said.

"I thought you were going to reject me by saying you have a fiancé or something like that." She giggled.

I didn't really have any creativity for this chapter sorry