Chapter 11

This chapter won't be as "epic" as the last one... Hopefully 😂

Lucy's P.O.V

I ran upstairs to my room, locked the door, put on some clothes, and cried, I feel so embarrassed, I was almost naked in front of the boys.

"Lucy can you open the door?" I knew that was Erza. I unlocked the door. "What happened?" She asked. And closed the door.

"C-Cana made me drink something, and when I woke up... My shirt and skirt were off, and my bra was about to come off." I sobbed.

"CANA DID WHAT?!" Erza yelled.

"Erza~nee, she was drunk, you can't blame her." I said. She sighed.

"Well come downstairs, I want to have a chat with the boys." She said, I nodded. When we walked out everyone was standing outside the door.

"YOU TALKED!" Everyone but Jellal, Levy, and Natsu yelled.

I went pale.

"Yeah, she talks, don't be so surprised." Natsu said.

"But she never talks!" Laxus said.

"Something happened." Erza said.

"Like what?" Mira said.

"Nothing of your importance." Erza said.

"S-Sorry we were just curious." Aries said.

"Anyways Lucy feel free to talk around us anytime." Wendy said, I smiled.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Come on let's play truth or dare!" Gray said.

"NOT SO FAST!" All the girls yelled, the boys turned around, shaking.

"For what you did you all have to get punished!" Erza yelled. She's like the worst to get punishment from, trust me I know.

"W-What's the punishment?" Loke asked.

"You each have to share a secret about yourselves." Mira said.

"Seriously." Levy said.

"It has to be a deep secret." Mira said, a smirk across her face.

Natsu's P.O.V

The girls were glaring at us, there was no escape!

"I LIKE DORA THE EXPLORER!" Jellal yelled. We all sweat dropped at his actions.

"Umm ok?" Mira said. "Laxus your turn."

Idk where the heck I'm going with this chapter but idc I'm keeping this! 😂

"People used to make fun of me for my hair style." He said.

"Very good, you won't be killed!" Mira said.

We went down the line to... Me.

"Natsu your turn, but for you I want you to say who you like." Mira said, I have a plan to get out of this.

"I like all of you, you're all my friends." I said.

"No, no Natsu, who do you want in your bed at night! Who do you 'need'." Lisanna said.

"To help everyone out here. Natsu was sweating bullets and turned into a tomato when I was stripping Lucy." Cana smirked, dammit Cana.

"I like n-no one." I said.

"Incorrect answer!" Mira said. "Now you have to be stuck in a closet with Lucy playing 7 minutes in Heaven."

"Wait why me?!" Lucy said.

But we both got shoved in the closet anyway.

I had nothing 😂