Chapter 34

Lucy's P.O.V

After I saw that text. I cried.

To: Unknown

Who is this?!

They sent back something right after.

From: Unknown

You don't need to know. I can't wait for you to leave your damn house. That way everyone can be happy. No one likes you. Everyone hates you. You should just die.

What the...

"Lucy time to go!" Erza~nee yelled. I sighed... Here we go... Again.

-Time Skip-

I got through the walk to school. Luckily no one came up with me to talk. Also Erza got a ride with Jellal.

"Hey Lucy!" Someone called. I turned and saw Natsu... I gulped. Here goes nothing.

"Natsu." I began, my bangs covered my eyes. "I hate you..." I started crying. "I hate everything about you... I could never love you." I sobbed and ran. I whispered 'sorry'.

Natsu's P.O.V

I think my heart shattered... I could hear her say sorry... I could hear her cry...

Did I do something?

"Luce?!" I yelled.

"Natsu what happened?" Someone asked. I turned to see...

Lucy's P.O.V

I ran into an empty room and cried.

I decided to text that strange person.

To: Unknown

I hope you're happy.

My phone lit up.

From: Unknown

Yes I am, now I need you to do one more thing.

Kill yourself.

W-What? I continued reading.

Kill yourself and I'll leave your friends and family alone.

I texted back.

To: Unknown

Ok I'll do it

From: Unknown

Good. I hope you'll be happy in Hell.

After that I went up to the roof.

Wendy's P.O.V

I walked up to the schools roof looking for my notebook. I left it up here yesterday.

I saw something I didn't want to see.

Blood was covering the roof. I walked over to the body I saw. It was Lucy~San! I also saw a note.

Dear Reader,

Whoever reads this... Please no I did this to protect people, I hope you all are happy without me. I wish all of you the best of luck.
Tell Natsu, I love him... And I hope he's happy, tell him I didn't mean the things I said, I was forced to say them... As for Wendy, I will always think of you as my little sister. Please do your best and you'll achieve great things. Levy~Chan you were and always will be my best friend. Remember me please... Jellal, thank you for always being there for me when I needed someone. Thanks for being like my big brother. And Erza... I will always remember you, and I will always love you big sister. Please move somewhere safe and smile for me, please. I love all of my friends very much...

From, Lucy Heartfilia-Vermillion

I ran down the steps. Into the school.

"NATSU~NII!" I yelled.

Natsu's P.O.V

I saw Lisanna.

"Oh, hey Lisanna." I really didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"So Natsu, please tell me what happened." She said grabbing my arm.

"NATSU~NII!" I heard Wendy. She ran over to me and was crying.

"Wendy, what's wrong?" I asked.

"L-Lucy~San is... Dead..." She said. Tears streaming her face. My heart just stopped...

"Where is she?" I asked. She started running and I followed her. Lisanna just stayed back.

I ran up to the roof. Lucy was covered in blood...

Nobody's P.O.V

The knife lay in her lifeless hand
Blood is covered throughout her body
Tears of blood is what she cries
And he couldn't protect her
He broke his promise
The one who started this laughs
Laughs at the closed brown eyes

This Fairy Tail isn't over...