Chapter 5

Natsu's P.O.V

'Natsu what do you mean you used to know them?' Luce wrote.

"They're bad people, come on let's get out of here." I said, I took her hand.

"I don't think so." Sting said, pulling Lucy towards him, I tried to grab her back, but Rogue grabbed my arms and put them behind my back before I could.

"Oh who's this? Dragneel I didn't know you had a girlfriend." Sting said.

"She's not my girlfriend! Leave her alone she doesn't talk!" I yelled, both of them laughed.

"Well if she's not your girlfriend, and she can't talk, I guess the both of you didn't mind if I do this." He smirked.

He leaned towards her neck and started to lick it. Lucy struggled getting out of Sting's grip. I was furious I kicked Rogue away and I punched Sting and kicked him away from Lucy, luckily he only licked her neck so she didn't get raped. They both were out cold. We ran to the closest house, which was Lucy's. We slammed the door and locked it.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yes. Thank you." I heard a voice say, it wasn't Erza since she was at a Student Council meeting. The only other person here was Lucy. She was crying, I hugged her, I was still shocked.

"L-Lucy you talked." I said.

"I know, thank you." She said in between sobs.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm scared, I could've gotten raped." She cried. I held her closer.

"Shh shh calm down, look you didn't, you're ok." I said, she nodded.

She soon calmed down, just in time as well. Erza came out of her car, with Jellal and someone else, she was short and had short blue hair.

They walked inside.

'Levy~Chan!' Luce wrote.

I felt dirty writing this chapter. Anyway tell me what you think.