Chapter 2

Natsu's P.O.V
It's been a week since I've been in this school, and I already have friends, Stripper (Gray), Metal Head (Gajeel), and Jellal. I was playing a practice basketball game, it was four on four since we didn't have enough players to play a normal five on five. It was me, Jellal, Bickslow, and Laxus. On the other team was Popsicle, No Eyebrows, Elfman, and Freed.

"Alright, game is over. Laxus's team wins!" Coach said. We nodded and headed for the bleachers. Jellal walked up to me.

"Hey Natsu, could you find Lucy for me?" Jellal asked. I was confused, a little angered on the inside. I wonder why?

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm driving her and Erza home, because Erza's car is being fixed." He said, I nodded and left. Only to hear beautiful music.

Lucy's P.O.V
I was in the music room while Jellal was playing basketball and Erza~nee was at her student council meeting.

I was on the piano playing a song my adoptive mom, Mavis, had taught me when she was alive. It's called 'A Thousand Years', by Christina Perri.

I started the song.

-Song Ends Because I'm To Lazy To Write The Whole Thing-

I hear slow claps behind me. It was Natsu... When did he get here!

"Luce, that was... Amazing." I blushed and quickly got out my notebook.

'What are you doing here?!' I wrote, he chuckled.

"Jellal wanted me to get you, our game ended, our team won of course." I giggled.

Natsu's P.O.V
I was shocked her giggling was c-cute. My face was probably bright red.

'Can I walk back to my house with you?' Lucy wrote.

"Yeah, the only thing is I have my little sister Wendy with me." I said, she smiled and packed her things.

-Time Skip-

I was by the front gate with Luce waiting for Wendy. Just then a blue headed girl came up to us.

"Hey Natsu~nii I'm ready to go-" She looked at Lucy- "Who's this?" Wendy asked.

"Wendy this Lucy she doesn't talk much. Lucy this is Wendy." I introduced, Wendy smiled.

"Hi Lucy~San, why don't you talk?" She asked. Lucy wrote something.

'Long Story.' Wendy nodded, and we started to walk.

"Lucy~San I bet your voice is beautiful, like you." Wendy said, Lucy blushed, it probably is. I mean what!

'Thank you Wendy, but I'm not positive that's true, but your the beautiful one here.' Lucy wrote, Wendy blushed.

"Natsu~nii can Lucy have dinner with us?" Wendy asked. I looked at Lucy. Wendy must really like her.

"Depends on Luce's schedule." I said, Wendy nodded.

'I'm free. I would love to.' Lucy wrote, we high five each other. And walked to our house.