Chapter 44

Natsu's P.O.V

It's 3 days until the dance... I really have to ask Lucy to the dance before she goes with some bastard.

I was just walking around looking for Lucy until a black haired girl walked up to me.

"Hi, you're Natsu right?" The girl asked me.

"Yeah and what do you want? I'm kinda in the middle of something." I said.

"Well I was wondering" She cups her face with my hands. "Would you like to go to the dance with me?" She said. What the hell?!

"N-Natsu?" I heard a voice say. That was Luce's. I pushed the girl away from me. "I'm sorry for interrupting." She said and ran.

"Luce!" I yelled running after her.

Lucy's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could away from him... He obviously doesn't like me so why should I stop. He's probably running after me to hit me for interrupting him. I went to a big crowd so I could lose him. I then quickly ran to the girls bathroom and hid in the back corner. I sobbed.

"Damn him." I said.

"Lucy?" Someone said. I look up to see Erza~nee.

"Oh... Hi." I muttered.

"What happened, why are you crying?" She asked.

"It's nothing." I said.

"If it's that Dragneel boy I swear I'll-" I cut her off.

"Erza... Just leave me alone." I said.

"No." She said. "You're my little sister and I want to help you." I sobbed more and more.

-Time Skip-

Erza's P.O.V

Lucy fell asleep after her endless sobbing.

I can't believe him... When I get my hands on him I'll rip his head off. He also knew how much she's been through. I smile at her sleeping figure. I guess I should take her to the nurse so she can rest. I pick her up and start walking.

Once she's finally in the nurse's office I walk to the music... Time to teach that little ass a lesson.

Natsu's P.O.V

Where's Lucy? Did something happen to her? I could never forgive myself if something really bad happened to her.

"Natsu Dragneel a friend wants to talk with you outside for a minute." The teacher said. I nodded and walked to the door. I wonder who it is... Oh no... Erza.

"Thank you, I will send him back to your class once I'm done beat- I mean talking to him." She said. The teacher nodded and closed the door. She dragged me by the collar of the shirt all the way to the janitor's closet.

"Erza I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" I yelled.

"Sorry's not going to cut it this time." She said. And pulled a sword with a strawberry on it from the back of her shirt.

"Who let's you carry around those weapons in school!" I yelled.

"Silence." She said. She was about to hit me when the door opened, revealing the janitor. He looked at us.

"Sorry for interrupting your slaughtering, continue." He said closing the door. Oh come on!

Someone else then opened the door. Jellal thank god.

"Jellal! Help me please!" I yelled.

"What did he do?" He asked.

"He made Lucy cry." Erza said.

"Kill him."

"W-Wait! Please I need to tell you something!" I yelled.

"What?" Erza said.

"There was this girl that was just getting close to me and Lucy saw that! I'm so so sorry!" I yelled.

"Fine then... Tell me how you really feel about her." Erza said.

"I love her very much. She was the first person I met when I came here and she was very kind to me. I always get strength and confidence whenever she's around me. And if something terrible would have happened to her I would never ever forgive myself. I'm proud to say that I love your sister." I said.

"I erm... Just go back to class, we'll talk about this later." She said. I ran.

Erza's P.O.V

I hate that kid.