Chapter 47

Next chapter is the last chapter.

Natsu's P.O.V

Tonight is the dance and I still haven't asked Lucy. Things kept getting in the way such as, the damn bell, other students or the freaking teachers.

Now I have to ask Lucy today.

"Natsu~nii?" A voice said, snapping me out of thought.

"Yeah Wendy?" I said.

"You have to ask her..." Wendy said.

"I know, I know." I mumbled.

"Well there she is... It's now or never." Wendy said pointing at the beautiful blonde talking to Mira and Cana. I saw her smile and laugh. She looked so beautiful her features lit up. Her smile brightened, her hair glowed. Her face looked so soft, I blushed.

"You loooooovvvvve her~" Wendy cooed.

"Stop doing that!" I yelled, she giggled.

"Well no time to wait, go get em' tiger." Wendy said pushing me into the school, more specifically on to Luce. I fell on top of her... For the 4th time this year.

"Oh ho~ look what *hic* we have here Mira!" Cana said.

"Hehe I'll get pictures." Mira said as she got out her phone and kept snapping pictures.

"We'll leave you two lovebirds be for now, come on let's go girls." Wendy said, pushing Cana and Mira away.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was now looking into Natsu's eyes.

"Heh, this reminds me of when we first met." He said.

"Yeah... And when you stole my first kiss... And when you groped me." I mumbled.

"Heh... Sorry about that." He said.

"Umm can you get off of me..." I said. His face turned red and he immediately shot up.

"S-Sorry!" He yelled. I got up.

"It's fine." I smiled.

"Umm hey Lucy." He said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Will you go...

RING COCKBLOCKING BELL RING

Nobody's P.O.V

They both wandered off to class

"Dammit." They both quietly muttered.