Chapter 10

Saturday Night

Normal P.O.V

Everyone was enjoying their night, Lucy was having fun, she actually enjoyed having fun, she forgot what that was like.

But little did they know that some boys were watching.

"Anyone want to play truth or dare?" Mira asked. No one answered.

"Let me rephrase that, WE ARE GOING TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE NOW SIT IN A CIRCLE!" Mira shouted, everyone nodded, fear running through them, well except Erza, but she really just wanted to play anyway.

-Outside-

"What's going on?" Romeo asked.

"Their gonna play truth or dare." Loke said.

"Shhh just watch." Gray said.

Let me tell you the stalking boys who are outside.

Natsu, Romeo, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Loke, Laxus, Bickslow, and Bacchus. But He passed out a while ago from nose bleed, when he saw Cana changing.

-Inside-

"Ok I'll *hic* start." Cana said. "Lisanna truth or dare."

"Umm dare." She said.

"I *hic* dare you to go yell out the *hic* top window, I *hic* love Bickslow!" Cana said. Bickslow blushed a little.

Lisanna went upstairs to the top window and shouted. "I LOVE BICKSLOW!" Luckily no one was out at the time. Well except for the guys stalking them.

Lucy's P.O.V

Poor Lisanna. She came back downstairs, blushing a lot then she asked.

"Wendy, truth or dare." Oh god.

"Truth she said." Poor child.

"Do. You. Love. Romeo." Lisanna asked, she blushed bright red. We laughed.

"Yes." She whispered.

"What?" Lisanna asked.

"Yes." Wendy said, she was as red as Erza's hair.

Normal P.O.V

Everyone was asked but Lucy and it is know Cana's turn again.

Natsu's P.O.V

It's Cana's turn now.

"Lucy, truth or dare." Cana asked. She wrote something down.

"Dare, huh?" Cana smirked, oh god what is it.

"Drink this." She said, Lucy shrugged and drank it. In a few seconds she passed out.

"CANA WHAT DID SHE DRINK!" Erza yelled.

"Relax it was nothing bad, she'll wake up in 45 minutes. Now stay here." Cana said dragging Lucy, where was she taking her.

"Hey boys!" Someone shouted we turn around and saw Cana with a unconscious Lucy in her arms. She knew!

"How did you-" Gray was about to ask something until Cana cut him off.

"You wanna see a show, I got one right here! Our little Lucy is gonna strip." She said

Oh no, Cana don't you dare, the other boys besides me Jellal, and Romeo were drooling. Dammit.

"C-Cana don't!" I said.

"Oh let's take off her skirt." She said, she slowly pulled down her skirt. The boys were drooling a lot.

"What's wrong Natsu, I'm just putting on a show, you wanna see this cutie naked don't you?" Cana.

"I'd rather her keep her dignity." I muttered.

"Just for saying that here goes her shirt." She said, most boys had their phones out. I was getting really mad.

"OOOOH lets see the jackpot." She said about to take off her bra.

"Huh?" Lucy muttered groggily starting to wake up.

"Damn I was hoping to have a little more fun." Cana said. Lucy looked at us, then at herself. She gasped and ran inside.

"Boys come inside!" Cana yelled. "The fun's not over yet.