Chapter 22

Lucy's P.O.V

After about an hour of helping Natsu. It was dinner, and the Dragneel's invited me to stay. I sat in between Natsu and Wendy.

"Lucy~San?" Wendy said.

"Yes?" I said. I drank some water.

"When is the wedding?" I almost choked.

"Excuse me." I said, calming down.

"Wendy, y-you're to young to be asking that, and we're not even dating." Natsu said. Mr. And Mrs. Dragneel were laughing.

"Y-Yeah exactly." I said blushing.

My text tone went off.

E: Lucy, you need to come home. 🏠

'Thank you Erza~nee.' I thought.

"Well I have to go, thank you for having me over." I said and quickly ran out the door.

Wendy's P.O.V

'Hmmmm Lucy always seems to change to subject whenever we talk about her and Natsu... I wonder why... WAIT A MINUTE! SHE WAS BLUSHING! CHANGES THE SUBJECT! SHE LOVES HIM!!' I thought.

What about Natsu~nii?

'Hmmm... Wait from what I've seen, HE CHANGES THE SUBJECT AS WELL! HE BLUSHES AND HIDES IT IN HIS SCARF! HE LOVES HER AS WELL!!! SQUEALZZZ!'

Lucy's P.O.V

"Hey Erza~nii." I said, walking in the door.

"Hey Lucy!" She said excitedly. I wonder why.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"It's a surprise for tomorrow. Now take a shower and go to bed." She said, I did not need to be told twice.

After taking a shower I went to sleep, thinking about the events that happened today.

-Next Day-

I walk into school, I found Levy and walked over to her.

"Hey Lu~Chan!" She said really happy, why is everyone so happy?

"Levy~Chan why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Did Erza not tell you yet?" She asked, I shook my head. "Oh well I can't tell you then." She giggled.

I wonder what the surprise is?

-Time Skip To Lunch-

Erza came rushing up to me with a bag.

"What is this?" I asked her.

The girls giggled at me.

"Well open it." She said. I open the bag to find pom poms. Oh no.

"You, Juvia, Lisanna, Levy, Wendy, and I are doing cheerleading." She said.

Oh god someone save me.