Chapter 15 :Man In The Moon

She looked at him, her eyes growing wide. She thought for sure that he wouldn't come back. She promised herself it was over when he said bye, all those emotions showed on her face. And once again she felt depressed.

He said her name and that's when more tears fell. After everything.. she didn't think they would be back in position. Fighting.. not once did that cross her mind. Then she remembered before they were in that horrible wreck that kinda fought on and off.

She just looked at him,tons of thoughts were running through her mind. she could tell he was lost in thought aswell. He looked cautious.. as if he said something wrong she would run off. He blocked the bedroom door with his back breathing lightly.

"I'm sorry" he finally says. "I shouldn't have asked you, at least not yet.. i should of known you weren't ready.. I was only thinking about myself Zendaya.. I thought maybe you were ready. I guess I was wrong" he says slowly.

My heart jumped a little.. He was finally apologizing. "No .. I should be sorry, I should of known .. I really love you Val. Too the bottom of my heart.. you have no idea.. but you question.. really got me off guard" She says softly.

Suddenly a smile pulled on his face. A real smile.. it was bright. She felt so much better... all the guilt that killed her was all gone. "I understand.. I love you too Zendaya" he says walking over too me and hugging me close.

Suddenly .. I felt home♥