Chapter 33 ( deadly ride)

Beth P.O.V

His soft lips on mine didn’t stop me from pushing him away for two reason ‘one: I love Liam. Two: to ask him “why are you leaving?! Where to?” I said in a rush.

He brushed his hair back and looked into my eyes “I don’t want to bring trouble to you, also alic still on the loose so I am going to find him” he said.

“then what?! You will kill him! You will be just like him then” I said angry at him.

“better to be on my hand than Liam, I want him for once to live peacefully with someone he loves even if that on my account, I love you to the point of watching you go to someone else but at least you will be happy, beside I lost my right to fight for you the day I gave you to alic” he said in a sad tone

“we are friend we don’t have to be lovers” I said convincing him.

“still I have to avenge you” he said then he stood and walked away.

“I didn’t ask you to do so, just drop it, will think about alic later” I said and he stopped walking.

He turned “yeah I will drop it because you have to go to the hospital now” he said then the door opened.

Liam P.O.V

I could sense that Kyle in the room with Beth, I opened the door and entered he looked sad and I looked at Beth she has the same expression, what did he say to her to make her upset “what’s going on?!” I asked “are you alright Beth?!” I said focusing on her.

“everything is fine” she simply said but it was obvious that she was upset.

Kyle passed me and I headed to Beth “are you ready to go?” I asked her.

“yes I am” she said with a fake smile.

I took her bag and helped her to her feet, we headed to the car I opened the door and she sat quietly “do you need something before we go?” I asked her bringing her from her deep thought.

“no, wait are we going alone, where is Aiden?” she said as she realized that we are alone in the car.

“Aiden went ahead of us to prepare and make sure that the place is safe” I said as I buckled her, I walked to the driver seat and started the engine.

After 25 minute she talked “why did you leave your girlfriend?, why did you give up on her?” she asked and I was a bit confused.

“what did she tell you exactly because I went back for her and you know that” I said annoyed.

“yeah I know, but you never gave up on me, I mean when I died you tried to save me and you brought me back, but her you just left her there” she said muddled.

“because you are special that’s why I saved you” I said trying to change the subject as I held her hand and brought it to my lips, I kissed her softly and she seemed out of word she turned her face away.

“watch out” she suddenly screamed and I saw giant tree on the middle of the road I hit the break and turned the wheel which cause the car to flip, I knew we were not able to avoid it so my main focus was protecting Beth, I took off the seat belt and shield her with my body, it was like we entered the juice mixer were we flipped couple of time until we hit the giant tree.