Chapter 40: False Positive

Carolina's POV

I groaned into a pillow as I laid on the bed, on my stomach. It was already four days since I was feeling really sick. I wanted to blame the God damned lobster, but I knew it wasn't it's fault. 

I was rather pale and I was having morning sickness. And sickness during the day. I had no idea what was wrong with me. 

"Okay, I got some." he entered the room, holding a bag from pharmacy. "It was the most embarrassing thing I have ever done." he sighed as he sat next to me. 

"I have no idea, why I told you about this..." I rolled over to face him. "I mean, of all the people..."

"Okay, what's that supposed to mean?" he furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at me.

"You're a guy!" I whined out, covering my face with a pillow. 

"First of all, Chelle and Val would have been torturing you and probably said for the rest of the group. Secondly, if you would have said to any of the guys, they would have told him directly. Thirdly, Dani is Jimmy's girlfriend. And finally, you don't speak to Jenna." he named all the reasons. 

"Now, stand up, and go to the fucking toilet. We need to get this shit straight." he pointed to the doors and dropped the bag onto my stomach. 

"Alright." I stood up, taking the bag and heading to the toilet. Beck followed me 'till I reached the bathroom and gave me thumbs up, before I closed the door. 

I sighed and took the bag's contents. There were a various types of pregnancy tests. I carefully read the instructions and peed on the stick. 

I can only imagine, how Beck was feeling, when he was buying all of this stuff. The women probably were glaring at him all the time. 

As I finally was done with the tests, I left them in a bathroom and left it. Both of us entered his room silently. I had to wait five minutes to see the results. 

Beck sat next to me on a bed, wanting to know the results, too. The clock was ticking slowly, as if it wanted to make my life even more miserable, by not rushing at all. 

Suddenly, all kinds of scenarios were showing up in my head. If I was pregnant...  I actually could be pregnant, because there were couple of times, when me and Brian didn't use any protection. Fuck. Should I tell Brian about this? Or should I keep it to myself? On the other hand, I couldn't keep it away for a long time. And then? Knowing Brian, he will be more than pissed off by the news and would blame it all on me. His life would be ruined. Not only his, but the other guys' too. 

I was in such a deep shit, right now.

I looked up to see how much time has passed. It was three more minutes left. 

"Beck, I'm home!" his mom yelled. We both looked at each other, horror reflecting in our eyes. We both jumped off the bed, rushing down the stairs to the hall. 

"Hey, mom!" he greeted her, out of breath. 

"Hey, honey." she smiled at him. "Hi, Carolina." she greeted me too. I only waved in response. 

"Well, excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." she said and headed to the bathroom's door. My eyes widened in terror and I sprinted to Beck's mom.

"I-I'm sorry, I just have to go in there for a second. I forgot something in there." I smiled. Slamming the door behind me. His mom should have came home way later!

I looked around. There was like eight empty packets of tests on the ground and the tests put onto the toilet's tank. I grabbed the pharmacy bag and stuffed the packets into it. I knew it'll be suspicious, if I'll exit with my pockets full of tests.