Chapter 23: Heartborken

Carolina's POV

I woke up next morning with a huge hangover. The pounding in my head was simply unbearable. It felt like Jimmy was in my head, beating the shit out of his drum kit. Yeah, awesome feeling. Please, note the sarcasm. 

I yawned and wanted to get up from whatever I was lying on, but a pressure on my body just didn't let me to. I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly, so that I won't go blind in a couple of seconds.

I was laying on Jimmy's body, which was on the ground in the centre of Seward's hall. As I turned my head, I saw a young guy peacefully sleeping on me, his hands tightly wrapped around my middle. Well, that was awkward. But that wasn't the worst part. I noticed another specific type of people laying beside us with a bottles of vodka. I literally freaked out. Five hobos were sleeping on the floor beside Jimmy, me and that kid. 

"Jimmy!" I whispered harshly. No reaction. "Jimmy!" I poked him, whispering louder. His body stirred, but eyes were shut tightly.

"Jimmy, God dammit!" I yelled. He jerked up sending me on the floor with the kid. The mysterious guy woke up, too. 

"The hell happened yesterday?" Jimmy asked me, clearly not seeing the hobos surrounding us. 

The kid literally jumped away from me, embarrassed. He stumbled a bit and then stood up straight.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I shuddered. "For, y-y'know." he pointed at my body awkwardly. "That." 

"It's okay, dude." I smiled friendly. I stood up, too. And almost stepped on the sleeping hobo. 

"Jimmy, why are the hobos sleeping around us?" I asked him. I know it was his job. No one else could get this kind of idea. 

"I don't really know." he shook his head 'no'. 

"Ah, you finally woke up!" Brian entered the hall, with a steaming coffee in his hand. Oh, he and his ways of torture. 

"Brian. I know, you were the soberest of the all of us yesterday." I started. "Why there are hobos on the floor and why the short kid was hugging me?" 

"You really want to know?" he smirked. I know this story was not gonna be good. But I nodded my head nevertheless. Soon, the twins and Matt joined Brian, me Jimmy, the kid and five vodka drinking hobos, which by the way were still sleeping and snoring. 

"Oh, look who's up!" Matt laughed. Oh. My. God. This was really bad. 

"So basically, you got really drunk with Jimmy and spotted Johnny." Brian started, sipping on his delicious coffee.

"Who's Johnny?" I furrowed my eyebrows. The kid raised his hand sheepishly. I nodded my head understandingly. "Okay, before you continue, I'm gonna get me some coffee." I raised my hand. 

"Make that two." Jimmy said to me. I quickly made my way into the kitchen and poured coffee into the mugs. As I reentered the hall, I gave Jimmy his coffee and mentally prepared myself for the worst. 

"Then, you walked up to him and dragged Johnny over to us. And then, two of you started to tease him about his height." Matt said. I looked at Johnny apologetically. He smiled back, letting me know it was okay. 

"But the real fun started when you decided to take one more drink." Valary smirked. I groaned. Me plus alcohol equals disaster. 

"You decided to invite some more people into the house, for a, quote 'the most awesome party, that the people have never seen in their entire fucked up lives, 'cause they're fucked up, like their lives, which are fucked up badly'." Michelle laughed. I hid my face into my hands out of embarrassment. This was really really really embarrassing.