Chapter 28: The Break

Zacky's POV

I took Kay by the hand and dragged out of the school. I was afraid that Jimmy would chase us and stop me from taking her. I quickened my pace and led her into the parking lot.

"Zacky, don't go so fast!" she panted heavily, practically running, to keep up with me.

"Sorry." I smiled sheepishly, stopping immediately. "I just want to spend more time with you." I looked straight into her eyes, stroking her cheek gently. She smiled and gently pressed her lips to mine. I felt desire building up inside of me, wanting for more. Way more than this. 

I grabbed her hand, trying to be as gentle as I could, not to show my eagerness. As we reached the car, I quickly sat in and started the engine. She looked at me a bit weirdly, but nothing more. 

As carefully as I could, I drove out of the parking lot, speeding through the streets. I didn't want to scare her. But I couldn't help myself. I wanted her. Fuck, we've been a couple for a month now, if not longer. I wanted to take next step. And I was desperate for some action. I'm a young dude, and I have needs, too. 

I parked my ride next to the garage and turned off the engine. I quickly unlocked the front door and let her in.

"Mom, I'm home! Kay's with me!" I yelled. No answer. I quickly stepped into the kitchen and saw a note. 

'Matt got sick, so I took him to the doctor. You dad's the meeting, won't be back 'till seven. Love, Mom.' Perfect. Exactly what I needed. 

"Everything's okay?" she asked form behind.

"Yeah, mom took Matt to doctor's." I said as I turned around. "Anyways, I want to play you one riff on acoustic guitar, that I came up with. I need your opinion." 

"Sure." she smiled sweetly. Oh God, that smile... I took her hand and led upstairs to my room. 

"Okay, before I do that, I'm gonna take a shower, and you just wait here." I grinned. She nodded and I left the room. 

I took a quick shower, dried myself and even brushed my teeth. Wrapping around the towel around my waist, I excited the room and headed to mine. She was sitting on the bed, as I told her to, frowning. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. She sighed deeply and I didn't need to get the answer. 

"Melanie." I stated. She nodded, her eyes still looking down. 

"Yeah, I mean, how can she be my..." she stopped as she looked at me. I saw a blush creep on her face, making her look down in embarrassment. I smirked to myself. This was going to be easy. 

"Don't take it so hard. It should be fun, to make her life miserable." I said. She nodded, but didn't look at me. 

I walked up to her, cupping her face, making her look at me once more. I knew she felt a bit uncomfortable with me being practically naked. 

I took advantage of her distraction and kissed passionately her full lips. She quickly responded, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her body close to mine felt unbelievably great. Man, I just couldn't wait for it. 

I slowly laid her on the bed, towering her figure. I leaned closer to Kay, making her softly moan. God, she was driving me crazy. I felt her nails dug into my back, making me groan loudly into the kiss. I let my hand roam her sides eagerly, lifting her top up. She didn't stop me, so I continued. Finally, I managed to take it off completely, leaving her in a black bra and jeans. 

Her eyes snapped open, when I slowly started to undo her belt. I felt her trying to back away, but I held her firmly against me. 

"Zack," she broke out of the kiss. "I-I don't think, it's a good idea." she stammered.