Chapter 22: Johnny Boy

Valary's POV

"Saturday, bitches!" Jimmy screamed as the guys entered our house at the early morning of Saturday. Me and the girls were currently sitting in front of the TV, watching 'Go Diego Go'. 

Diego is Dora's older cousin, which saves animals around the world with his older sister Alicia, as Carolina explained to us. She's really into that mexican family. The show is not that bad, tho'. But I prefer Dora more than Diego, 'cause she has a talking monkey. 

"Why exactly you're so excited about Saturday?" Kay yawned. Jimmy plopped beside her, on the sofa and dropped his hand on her shoulder. 

"You see, dear, every second Saturday, Seward's has this huge party. Lot's of free booze, food and sex. Everyone gets wasted there. Everyone." he whispered the last part.

"That's true." I agreed. "I remember one time-" I stopped. "Well, I don't actually remember, Brian told me the day after, I got so drunk, even tho' I wasn't planing on drinking at all, I stripped to my underwear, climbed on the table and danced. And then, I woke up in a cupboard, under the kitchen sink, with Zacky's younger brother on me." I laughed. 

Kay spitted her coffee through her nose and literally chocked. Michelle fell off of the armchair she was sitting and started to laugh uncontrollably. Jimmy and me soon joined in the laughter. 

She wiped her nose with a tissue and pretended like nothing had happened. She put the mug on the coffee table and leaned beck into the sofa. 

"Why everyone's laughing and my girlfriend looks like nothing had happened?" Zacky asked as he and Matt with Brian not far behind entered the living room.

"Oh, I was just telling her about my most  memorable Seward's party." I chuckled. The guys nodded in agreement and sat down. Brian and Matt sat on the love seat and Zacky got comfortable on Kay's lap. 

"Zacky, you're heavy as blue whale, which Diego saved!" she whined. 

"Who's Diego?" Zacky narrowed his eyes playfully at her. "Your secret boyfriend, that I don't know about?!" 

"Yes, a hot mexican dude, which is an animal lover and also is 8." she rolled her eyes.

"I FUCKING NEW IT!" Zacky yelled and threw his hands up in the air. Jimmy patted his shoulder feeling sorry for him. 

"Uhm, Zack, I can't feel my legs." Carolina said casually. The guy jumped off of her and dragged her up with him. Then he placed her on his lap and kissed her lips. 

"That's way better." she said and snuggled closer to him. 

They looked so sweet. Zacky really care about her. He always makes sure she feels happy, loved, cared about. He is the perfect boyfriend. 

Me and Damien were the same. He called me, texted me, visited me, brought gifts out of blue, but recently all we did was argue. He always hanging out with his friends, when I call him he doesn't have time, when I visit him, he's always busy. He hangs out with me, when he wants to. I don't know, when was that breaking point. What supposed to happen, that everything went down the hill in our relationship. It seems, that everytime I date anyone, the relation end ups bad. Either way, I was cheated on or dumped. I was the one, who always did something wrong. 

"So you're up for it?" Zacky asked Kay.

"Uhm, I don't know..." she trailed. "I don't really like partying..." she tried to get away with an excuse. 

"Okay, she's going!" Jimmy ended the conversation and stood up. "I'm gonna take a nap and you people do whatever you want. See 'ya!" he waved and climbed the stairs up.