Chapter 33: Jelly

Carolina's POV

"God damn it!" she slammed her fist on the table. "You're lying bastard!"

"Babe, calm down!" he told her calmly. "Nothing happened. You're paranoid." he walked up around the table, so that he could wrap his hands around her. 

"Yeah, like I didn't see you kissing that skank!" she spat, tearing up.

"What are you talking about, Dani?" he completely denied. Her mouth was ajar and eyes were wide as saucers. She raised her hand and slapped him hard across the face. 

"Very good, Daniella, Emmett!" Ms. Thompson, our drama teacher clapped her hands, like all the other students. "Well played roles, you two. Good job." she patted Emmett's shoulder as he sat in one of the auditorium's chairs.

"Okay, so, for the next time, I want you to prepare dialogues. One of you has to be a cheater - all in denial, innocent and so on, and the other will be a victim - angry, confronting the cheater. But how this dialogue will end up, it's up to you. Either you will break up nastily or make up sweetly. It's all to you. So the pairs are..." 

Snow Lake Lodge. Three words, that made me hestatic. I already missed the chilly Eastern Europe weather and celebrating Christmas without snow, was somehow impossible to me. But luckily, there will be some. One thing's for sure - it's gonna be crazy. I mean, five families with all the kids... Fucking mad house. 

Speaking about families, I need to write an e-mail or something to them, 'cause their probably worried. The last time I wrote them was... two months ago? Jeez, I'm such a bad daughter... But it's hard for me to write them, 'cause there is so much happening here, that my head is spinning like crazy...

"...and finally - Carolina and Beck." teacher ended. The bell rang loudly and all the students stood up from their seats, hurrying to leave the auditorium. I picked up my messenger's bag and caught up with Daniella. She turned to me and gave a massive smirk. I rolled my eyes in response as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"You and Beck, huh?" 

"What's your point?" I arched eyebrow. "Everytime, I work, I emphasize 'work', with some guy, you go all smirky and wiggly!" 

"Because, you work alone, I emphasize 'alone', and no one knows, what will happen!" she mocked me. 

"Oh Jeez, seriously? Dani, seriously?" I laughed. "You are the weirdest person, I know." I chuckled.

"Kay-pie!" Jimmy yelled, shoving freshmen out of the way, running straight at me.

"Okay, I take that back. He's the weirdest person I know..." I shook my head and Jimmy and his ways of... Being weird. The next thingy I know, I was being crushed against Jimmy with all his might. I patted his back, trying to get out of his grip. 

"Hi, babe." he grinned at Dani and kissed her lips. The sweet, short kiss turned into a make out session in the middle of the hall. 

"Jim, please let go of me, I don't wanna be in the middle of this!" I wiggled around. Soon, he retreated and gave his full attention to Daniella. I dusted myself off, and fixed my hair. That's what you get for being awesome. Crushed and messed up. I looked at them once more and understood, that I won't get to chat with any of them anytime soon, so I walked out of the building all alone, into the heated atmosphere. And by heated I don't mean, the making out atmosphere, just too warm weather.

"Hey, Kay!" Brian waved to me, leaning against his dad's car, cigarette in his mouth.

"Hi!" I laughed as I walked up to him.