Chapter 31: Advantage

Brian's POV

I looked at her, shocked. She smirked, leaning forward. 

"Take me, Brian." she whispered into my ear, making me grip onto her tighter. I didn't waste anymore time and grabbed her hand, dragging out of the kitchen. 

"H-hey, man! Come join 'Truth or Dare'!" Jimmy slurred, waving sloppy. 

"No time. Need to go." I said, going to the front door. 

"What, are you gonna have sex with Kay?" he joked.

"Yeah. Bye!" I yelled, unlocking my car and practically pushing Carolina into it. She giggled as I slammed the door, running to the other side, sitting in. I tried to start the car, but the Goddamned thing just won't turn on. 

"Here, let me help." she rolled her eyes. She took the key out of my hand and, bitting her bottom lip, she slowly slid it into the starter and tardily turned it to side. I let out a shaky breath, closing my eyes. The car roared alive, making me jump a little. She chuckled and slid back into her seat. 

I grabbed the steering wheel and backed out of the Johnny's driveway. It was late night, there weren't many cars, so I sped up a little. She popped her feet onto the dashboard humming along the radio, completely calm as I eagerly drove down the Huntington streets. This whole adrenaline rush made me somewhat sober enough to think rather straightly. 

I was taking an advantage of her. She was really drunk, having no sense what she was doing or saying and I was taking her to my house, all sobered up, understanding what I was doing. 

I stopped at the red light. Kay slowly leaned to side, lightly running her hand up my tight, innocently looking to the opposite direction. I grabbed her hands roughly, pulling her close to me, her feet sliding to the passenger's window. She looked at me surprised. I smirked at her and mashed our lips together. She gasped into the kiss, not responding. But not for long. Soon, her hands found my hair, gripping on it tight, driving her tongue into my mouth. I tugged onto her bottom lip, making her softly moan out. This whole thing was driving me crazy. I let go of the steering wheel and put my hand on her neck, deepening the kiss, if that was possible. 

A loud honking of the car standing behind us, made me jerk back and start driving. Carolina chuckled loudly, licking over her lips, a smeared lipstick on them. She relaxed into the seat and closed her alcohol clouded eyes. 

I quickly stepped on the gas pedal and sped off once again. My mind was racing a thousand miles per hour. I wasn't taking an advantage of her, was I? She actually agreed to do it with me. It's not like pressured her into it or raped. It was a mutual agreement. 

I did a sharp turn, parking my shitty car in front of the garage. I jumped out of the car, jogging to the next side, helping Kay to get out. As she got out, I grabbed her hand, rushing to the back of the house. I help her jump over the fence and got to the other side myself. We crept through the yard and I quietly opened the sliding door. She giggled silently as we stepped inside. 

"Why so early?" Brent asked loudly, as both of us passed the living room, heading to the stairs. 

"Fuck!" I gasped harshly. Carolina's giggle echoed through the first floor. Brent turned around on the sofa to face me, about to say something, but he only smirked as he saw Kay being all high from booze. 

"Well, hello there, gorgeous." he turned completely, flirting. 

"Hi." she giggled shyly. He motioned for her to come closer, so she did. He draped his arm on the back of the couch, scooping closer to her as she sat down.