Chapter 24: True Feelings

Brian's POV

"Y'know, I was thinking the same." Jimmy started. "Where is Zacky?" he turned to me.

"Okay, why are you asking me? I told already, I don't know." I snapped. Jimmy looked taken a bit back by my rude respond. 

"Well, you and Zack hang out together often so I thought..."

"I'm sorry, Jim." I sighed. "I'm just in a bad mood."

"Wasn't lucky enough to get laid?" he smirked. I laughed and nodded. "Karma." he said wisely and went into the kitchen to join the others. 

Truth to be told, I did know, where Zacky was. And I felt so bad for lying to everyone.  Especially to Kay. I loved her. And lying to her was making me feel miserable. I sighed deeply and entered the kitchen where everyone was. I put my mug into the sink and I sat on the counter. The guys were chatting happily, talking about the night's events. I tired to focus my attention to the conversation, but my mind drifted away. I didn't tell Carolina everything. I left out some details, I wanted to leave for myself only. 

*Flashback*

"Best party ever!" she screamed as she swayed her hips to the beat of the music, laughing at nothing. I decided not to drink much this time and stay pretty much sober. I wanted to actually remember what will happen this night. Because it was Kay's first real party. And she seems to enjoy it very much. 

She jumped off the table, but landed flat on her ass. I chuckled and went to help her get up. I took her hands in mine and carefully lifter her up. She stood up, fixed her top and vest and dusted herself off. 

"Thank you, kind sir!" she bowed. I shook my head. When she's drunk, she reaches Jimmy's level of ridiculousness. She took a bottle of Jack and drank from it. 

"Wow, wow, wow! Not so fast, you'll get sick." I stopped her, from gulping the whole content at once. 

"Briaaaaan!" she whined as she tried to take the bottle away from me. "Gimme it!" 

"No! You drank enough tonight. You don't want to have a bitch of a hangover, do you?" I smirked. She shook her head no in a childish manner and pouted. At that moment I wanted to kiss her badly. I wanted to show her, how much I loved her. I wanted to show her, what being loved truly means. 

She started poking my nose gently, giggling all the time. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her sky blue eyes. I loved looking at them. They said so much. When she was happy, they would sparkle and lighten even more; when she was sad, they would become a bit grey-ish; when she was angry, they would darken. 

"Earth to Biraaaaaaan!" she giggled and started to poke my cheeks rapidly. I grabbed her hands and bit on her fingers slightly. She quickly took her hands back, laughing. Her laugh was like music to my ears. I loved it. I loved everything about her. 

The next thing I know, she's running to the kitchen in zigzags. She was definitely drunk. I followed her, not wanting her to get hurt. I spotted Carolina looking into one of the cabinets. I walked up to her and stood behind. She stood up, holding a bottle of vodka. As soon as she turned around, I snatched the liquor out of her hands. She glared at me playfully and tried her luck again to take the bottle from me. I smirked and sat on the chair, while she was standing and pouting. She was like a little kid. 

"Brian, give me the bottle, 'cause I like drinking!" she broke the silence. I shook my head 'no'. She took couple of steps forward. I looked at her suspiciously. Three more steps and she was standing in front of me, her hands folded on her chest.