T.A.M.L. Chapter 29: 4 Worlds; World 2: 6 moons

Hey guys!! Sorry for THE LOOOOOOONG WAIT!! Your Oh-Thor here!! I just want to ask you readers a favor!! Will you please?? Please? I'm giving you the puppy eyes right now so I'm counting on you...

I want to ask you a favor on making me a cover photo for T.A.M.L. coz I'm not good at it. I'm NOT creative at these kinds of works...Please!!

Please!! I'm begging you guys!! I really want a new cover coz I think what I created looks so bad. I want you guys to make a cover for me.

And also, you can request for a chapter. Please make me a cover photo for TAML :)))

-------------------------------- After a while of Crying over a Cover Photo ---------------------------------------

Okay guys, sorry for updating so long. Too many projects from ICT are coming in without us knowing it. If it wasn't for the student who requested the teacher to have more projects than last period then we won't BE IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS!!!

~LEMONCHII OUTO-DESHI!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Worlds; World 2: 6 Moons

Narrator's POV

"Are we seriously gonna keep her here?! Isn't she dangerous?"

"I just told you that she saved my life!"

"Yeah but.... What do you know? She may help us"

 "Yeah right, good luck with that." Kyllaku and the kids gathered together as they decide if they will let the assassin, Sapphire. Meanwhile, Sapphire is busy eating his lungs out.

They're not aware of whatever's coming to them. A devil will come for them.

------

Ash's POV

Damn! I'll come for you Kyllaku! Elliasse! I'll kill you both!!

"Ouch! Watch it kiddo!" I yelled at 'her' 

"Well, if you thought for a plan before attacking the GIRL then you won't be hurt! Idiot..."

"What was that?! Watch your mouth"

*Grips* "Ouch my leg!! You did that on purpose didn't you?!"\

"All done!! You can walk in just a few more days. For now, you can think of a plan first BEFORE attacking them."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it! Jeez, your so demanding!"

"That's because you'll get hurt again!........and I don't want that" I didn't heard the last phrase she said clearly. "What? You lost me there.."

"It's nothing idiot! Just rest and you'll be okay."

"Just you wait Kyllaku, your death will come sooner than you know it."

--------------

Sapphire's POV

Jeez, this is intense. I can't change back to my real self because of Kyllaku. He's keeping an eye on me. What should I do to make him go away? Or simply trust me?

*Sigh* All I can do now is go with the flow. And after all this crazyness, I can change back.

"HEY! HAS ANYONE SEEN ELLIASSE AROUND?!" I heard Kyllaku's voice from outside.

I went to him and saw him looking so hard for me. How sweet and cute for him to do that.

"You looking for your girlfriend?" I asked him cutely