Chapter 1

alam na! :))

----------------------------

Chapter 1: SHOOOUUT!!!

CHARLE'S POV:

Nick's already inside the mall..

Cheska thought of this idea... but Dominic did all the work. He doesn't even want us to help him.

Selfish moron.

Erick already left. And me?

I don't know what's keeping me here.. when there's actually nothing left for me now.

as I saw the lights in the mall lit up one by one.. I realize.. I have to let go of her again..

I turn my back at the mall and started walking away. As I'm walking towards my car, I saw a girl running towards the mall.. it looks like she's in a rush..

"I'm sorry miss.. but you can't go in there." I said as I stepped in front of her blocking her way.

"Anong can't go??" she yelled.

Why does she have to yell? I'm just right in front of her. I think my eardrums exploded the moment her voice vibrated into my ears.

"This mall is reserved. You can't go inside.." I replied.. trying to keep my patience.. if she gets in.. nicole's moment will be interrupted.

"reserved?? Sino namang baliw ang nagpapareserve ng isang buong mall aber??! Tabi nga! May kailangan akong bilhin sa loob." She said sounding irritated.

"Actually, I did the reservation. But I'm not crazy." I said while looking down at her. She's not that tall. I assume she's still a teenager.

Kids. *sigh*

"sabi nang tabi eh!" and then she pushed me. And run like an animal towards the mall.

As I said she's smaller than I am so I outrun her and I immediately caught her arms. But she's weird. I'm holding her arms but she's still running but not moving of course.. and she's shouting. "WAAAAHH!! KAILANGAN KONG MAKAPASOK DIYAN!! MAY KAILANGAN AKONG BILIN!! BITIWAN MOO KOOOO!!"

I hold her firmly and then spin her to face me. "Stop shouting for God's sake! What is wrong with you?!"

"Putcha!! Sinabi kong bitiwan mo ko! Ano ba di mo maintindihan doon??! May kailangan akong bilin sa loob ng mall na yan!" her face red.. I don't know if it's because of the shouting or the running part that makes her face red as a tomato.

"and I told you you can't go in!" I said slowly losing my temper..

"WAAAHH!!! SABI NANG BITIWAN MO KO EH!!"

Then she started stomping her feet like a 5-year old child with tantrums.

With all her shouting.. I'm afraid dom and nick will hear her. So I grab him by the waist and carried her away from the mall.

"WAAAHH!! KIDNAAAP!! TULLOOOONGGG!!"

She shouted as I'm dragging her away.. she keeps on fighting.. trying to free herself from my hold.. but she's a girl.. so she'll fail.. she can't get away from me.. and I won't let her go..

"shut the f*ck up!" I said when I can't take her shouting anymore.

And suddenly she stopped fighting. Good thing we're beside my car now so I drop her to her feet.

She suddenly face me and then I felt the force of her hand on my face.

"F*CK YOU TOO! Gago ka ah!! Sino ka para sabihan ako ng ganun??! KIDNAPPER! RAPIST! .... AARRGGH! I HATE YOU!!" she yelled into my face.