Chapter 44: 6 Years Later

6 years later, Christmas eve....

"The nightmare before Christmas starts in 5 minutes!" I yelled to everyone, I quickly grabbed a bowl of popcorn for myself and settled on the couch. Dimitri walked into the lounge and settled next to me on the couch, threw an arm around me and smiled that gorgeous smile that I had fallen for years ago, my stomach gushed and I couldn't help smiling back at him.

"Guys hurry!" I yelled, and in seconds everyone ran into the living room just in time for the movie to start. Our children-Ivan and Alina-Came through giggling and play fighting. Dimitri named our son Ivan and I named our daughter Alina, I wanted our children to have Russian names and Dimitri was more than happy with it. Ivan was the eldest-5 years old-and Isabelle was 4 years old. Ivan had the same rich chocolate donut brown eyes Dimitri had, and his strong build, and he's already much taller than his classmates. Alina had already stolen half of the boys hearts at school, she was absolutely beautiful, her chocolate brown eyes shone, and her smile melted hearts.

I couldn't help but look over the last five years that had flown by, it had been tough and stressful raising two kids and worrying about the Strigoi but Dimitri and I got through in the end. It still felt like it was just yesterday that I had met Dimitri, and if I closed my eyes I could relive it, I could smell that wonderful rich cinnamon scent of Dimitri when I had first danced with him in that club, the sound of his deep rich voice and the feel of his soft warm flesh.

I returned to the present and looked around the room, my eyes fell on Lissa and Christian snuggled up on another couch, Lissa had decided to stay with her family and friends in New York City rather than rule a kingdom of Vampires she had hardly any knowledge of how to do. Christian let her have some of her blood to keep her immortal, he would often speak to me about how he never could imagine loosing Lissa, we found a way to keep Lissa immortal without turning her into a vampire. Lissa and Christian were now married with one son, she had name after her brother-Andre.

Eddie and Mia were snuggled on a single couch, under blanket. They had just gotten married a few months after Lissa and Christian had gotten married. Mason had recently started dating Natalie, it was becoming serious between them and we all had our suspicions they were going to get married in the near future. I was happy for our little family to finally have our happy ending, we had all gone through so much together and we came out stronger. We all deserved our own happy ending, and we all finally got one.

I turned to Dimitri and gave him a small kiss on his cheek; he turned to me and gave me smile that turned my insides to goo.

"I love you Roza" He smiled, his eyes held so much love and admiration it was overwhelming.

"I love you to Dimitri" I said, I knew my eyes reflected the same love and admiration his did.

"Forever" We both whispered at the same time, I smiled at how in synch we had become with each other through our bond.

I looked forward to spending many more years with my Russian Cowboy and my family.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed that! Please let me know what you guys thought, I always love to hear you thoughts. I would like to thank you all for your amazing and sweet reviews throughout Temptations. I don't know when I will have a new story up, but if you keep me on author alert you'll be able to be notified when I put a new story up.

Thank you to everyone who reviewed, I've read every single review and they mean so much to me!

JoSiEWEsTwIcK

Do'B

AndriaWilliams

Rozalie Hathaway Belikova

Vampswols4L

Nellyrose1994

Callista Wolfwood

XxXNavHazardXxX

aj davis

RozaRocks

miss-ashleigh-rose

Dimka's chick

Hollywood17

Peggy

Roza Dimka Reader

Teal Plumeria

Rozalie Belikova Ivashkov

TheBookShelf

XxXLost-In-The-CrowdXxX

moneytree

Guest

just a girl

shay

mysterious girl

CrystalRose666

a guest

broken arrow

a fan

bboop12

a spring breeze

petiteTRINH

VA Addict

Daddys little crazy bitch

Fictionismylife78

a desert rose

DCV2AVP

YourBiggestFan5296

breebh14

GagaMidnight

Valbelikovredbird

Evilneevil

xX Dimika's girl 4 ever Xx

damonsgirl93

LongLoreLover

Aqua

Darksunshine24

Mrs. Belikova

Mavebelikova

Booklover

Priestess Genny

sdivito

Indigomassacre

Midnight-Sunshine27