Chapter 19: Love Bites 2!

I sat upright in Dimitri's bed, biting and chewing my nail-something I never usually did, but now I had a good reason. Stress. I had noticed how pale Dimitri had grow, and his body had become a little clammy, and sticky with sweat, his hair stuck to his forehead. I did not a sleep at all last night, the worries of wondering whether Dimitri would be alright kept nagging at me, I knew Eddie said he would be fine but no one was always right, he could have made a mistake somewher-

Dimitri was shifting in bed restlessly, a tidal wave of hope washed over me. I heard Dimitri mumbled incoherently.

"What baby?" I whispered softly by his ear, I didn't want startle him.

"Are...You...Feeling..Alright"Dimitri spoke slowly like he had just woke up from hibernation. But damn, if that didn't make me feel even worse about what I had done I don't know what would. He was such a sweetie, he was half dead lying in his bed and here he was worrying over me.

"Dimitri, I'm fine. How are you?" I smiled lovingly at him, although I knew he couldn't see me because his eyes were still closed as he spoke.

"Good Roza. Could...you...maybe...pass me...some food" Dimitri asked politely.

"Of course!" I shouted, and got up and grabbed the plate of food that was sitting in my bed side table.

He struggled to get into a sitting position, I gave him a hand gently pulling his body up although all that muscle surely did weigh weight a lot, but we got there.

I fed him a piece of mango with my fingers, he now had his eyes open but barely.

"Dimitri, I need to know something?" I asked him, while I gently place a strawberry in his mouth.

"Ok" He said while chewing in the strawberry.

"Why didn't you pull away while I was...feeding, on you?" I asked while I held his face in between my two palms so he couldn't look away from me. I saw the hesitation through in his eyes, and all over his face when he didn't respond right away.

"Because, I wanted you to have as much as you needed. I wanted you to be better, because I feel as though I have caused you all this pain and confusion in your life, and I owed it to you to give you as much as my blood to keep you safe and healthy and make you never go through any of that pain again" Dimitri said softly, looking sad. The whole time did he think I blamed him, or did he just blame himself. He couldn't possible think that, could he?

"Dimitri you have to know this, none of it is your fault, and don't even think that it ever is. You have saved my life countless time and kept me safe, and most of all you've given me love and hope in my life, where I never had that before" I spoke with determination and ferocity. I could never allow him to blame himself.

"I see your point Roza, and maybe your right but I still brought this all upon you" Dimitri choked out, he tried to move his face away so he couldn't look at me but I held his head in place.

"No, I wanted this. You gave me something meaningful in my life, I much prefer this life to my boring one before. I owe you, Dimitri" I said, and I oh so gently kissed his perfect pink lips, they tasted like spicy cinnamon again.

"Ok Roza, how about a deal? I won't blame myself, if you feel that you don't owe me a thing" He smiled adoringly at me.

"Ok, deal" And we sealed it with a kiss.

I continued to feed him again, popping a cracker with cheese on it in his mouth.

"I was thinking-" I started but Dimitri interrupted.

"Oh no!" He said warily, I hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"Hey!" I shouted, glaring at him playfully " I was thinking, Mia and Lissa should live here in the mansion as well. They also need to be safe, what if a Strigoi knew our connection, they could use them to get to us" I suggested to Dimitri, I was hoping he would agree because otherwise I would spend my nights worrying whether they would be safe "And I could move in, with you here, in this room. But if you don't want to that's totally fin-" Dimitri interupted me again, kissing me hard and slow, when we broke apart gasping, Dimitri looked at me like I had become a genius.

"Sounds perfect!" Dimitri said smiling back at me.

"Really, oh thank you Dimitri!" I laughed and cheered, I couldn't believe Dimitri had actually agreed to me moving in with him and I still got to live with my friends. I got up off the bed and quickly texted Mia and Lissa telling explaining to them to pack up all there clothes and makeup or whatever else they needed for a while because we are moving, of course I got texts back asking why so I just gave them the address and told them to listen to me, and just do it. They quickly replied with oks and letting me know when they would be able to arrive.

I knew I had to repay Dimitri, so I smiled mischievously and slowly walked infront of Dimitri and started doing a strip tease for him, I flung all my clothes off until I was left in my underwear. I got up in Dimitri laps and started grinding on him, he grunted and moaned. He held on tightly to me by the the small of my back, and I held on to him by his shoulders while I did my thing. He felt hard beneath me, I felt exactly how big he was below his pants, this only fueled my passion and desire for him. I grinded faster, bringing Dimitri closer to his release.

"Roza, we need to stop" He panted "I won't be able to control myself if you don't stop" He grunted the last part.

I got off him and I heard him whimper, and I noticed a huge bulge beneath his pants I gulped and quickly tried to focus somewhere else.

Dimitris chest was rose and fell hard, I knew I probably shouldn't have done it considering Dimitri's condition but I couldn't help myself.

I slipped my clothes back on and climbed back on the bed with Dimitri we both lay in a content silence, I heard my phone buzz again so I checked it and I saw it was Avery, reminding me we were having lunch today.

"Shit" I shouted, I quickly pulled some cute clothes from my duffel back and just changed right in front of Dimitri, which was probably torture for him.

I texted Avery the address of the Starbucks I wanted to meet at and kissed Dimitri on the cheek.

"I'm meeting Avery for lunch now" I quickly said, and shock and surprise covered Dimitri's face.

"You are already friends with her?" Dimitri asked, surprised.

"No!" I shouted "I don't trust that bitch, I want to find out what she is up to" I quickly said and walked off to meet Avery.

I got to Starbucks earlier so I ordered our lunch. I ordered three mini double fudge donuts, a cinnamon roll, and a salted caramel mocha for me and a panini, and a mocha for Avery I wasn't sure what she wanted or would like.

I saw Avery walking towards me and put on a fake smile.

"Hey, sweetie" She greeted me, and kissed me on each side of the cheek like we were best friends.

"Hey" I said awkwardly, I passed over her food and drink. I had already eaten all mine so I just had my salted caramel mocha left.

"So, tell me how you are. How did you and Dimitri meet?" Oh man, was that why she was here? To get the scoop on Dimitri and I? She was sadly mistaken.

"I'm fine. If you must know, Dimitri and I met at a bar, we had a one nightstand and then I was attacked by Strigoi and Dimitri saved me, that's what happened the night we met" I explained, she choked on her coffee when I told her about the one nightstand, she smiled weakly but I could see the jealousy under it.

"Great, you two make such a great couple" It sounded so fake when she said it.

I heard my phone ring, and I saw it was Lissa.

"Hey Lissa" I greeted happily, I needed to get out of here. I was hoping she would give me some sort of excuse to leave.

"Hi, Mia and I are at the address. Why are we at a mansion?" She asked amazed. Now I had my reason to leave, thank god!

I told them I would be there in five and hung up.

"I am so sorry, but I have to leave. it was so nice catching up" I said quickly and I walked away in a hurry incase she would walk me back to the mansion.

I saw Mia and Lissa had brought three duffle bags with them each, what the hell did they bring with them? They saw me coming and quickly scrambled towards me.

"Rose, did you marry a millionaire? Is that why we're here?" Lissa asked excitedly, and Mia was jumping up and down barely containing her excitement.

"Not quite, I will explain everything inside. Come on" I waved them towards the mansion helping them with their bags, I took two and started towards the mansion with Lissa and Mia quickly following.