Chapter 25: Weekend Away 2

Roses POV:

I woke up sweaty and sticky craving a shower. I slowly pulled the blankets aside and felt cool air brush against my skin, I looked down and realized I was naked. I blushed recalling last nights events. I quickly tip toed around the cabin looking for a bathroom I found a door and it lead to a toilet but no shower in there. I heard footsteps behind me and swirled around fists clenched prepared for anything, when I saw a very sleepy and tired looking Dimitri standing in front of me in sexy black boxer-briefs and nothing else. I purred, my eyes widened in excitement I could not tear my eyes away his golden, hard body.

When I turned around I forgot I had been wondering around naked so Dimitri's eye bulged out of the sockets, he cleared his throat and turned around giving me his back.

I laughed "Dimitri, after last night I don't think you need to look away. You've me seen me naked" I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"No, it's not-" Before he could finished I walked around to face him and I saw a huge tent in his boxer-briefs.

"Oh" Was all I said, I was blushing profusely.

Dimitri's eyes swept over my body and took on a dark hungry gaze, a guttural growl sounded from his throat, before he could sweep me up and take me back to the bedroom and have his way with me for the rest of the day I cleared my throat and spoke "Where's the shower?" I asked, trying to tear my gaze from his gorgeous body.

Dimitri cracked a wide grin, he took my hand and opened the door but I planted my feet on the ground not ready to go any further.

"Why the hell are you taking me outside, naked?" I shouted, glaring at him.

"Trust me" Was all he said, and I could do nothing but trust him because I trusted Dimitri with all my heart.

"Ok" I smiled nervously and followed him outside, he took me around the house to the back and there right in front of me was a shower. Outside. At least it had a wall so most people couldn't see.

"There's your shower" He said waving in the direction of the shower.

"No shit Sherlock" I grumbled unhappily, I dragged my feet as I walked towards the shower.

"I turned the shower on and squealed as some cold water washed over my body, I quickly jumped out the way, I hit a hard body and judging from the electric jolt that passed through my body as mine met his-it was Dimitri.

His long arm stretched out and and fiddeled with the taps adjusting the temperature until it just perfect. I felt the warm water hit my skin and wash away all the stickiness and sweat. I felt Dimitri behind me, his hands resting at my hips one hand left me and came back with a block of soap and he started washing my body. I felt Dimitri's warm hands soothing my aching skin and sore muscles from last night while washing my skin. I felt his erection poked my back, I decided to tease him. I took the soap from his hands, lathered some in my hands, I faced him and started slowly washing his body with the soap like he had done to mine I slowly made my down until I was touching his erection, Dimitri kicked his head back and moaned softly, his hands gripped my hips roughly. I quickened my pace pumping him, up and down. His breathing picked up and I could see his muscles flexing and unflexing. I smiled I loved having this power over Dimitri. In seconds I felt him throbbing.

"Roza" Dimitri growled and he came all over my hands and stomach, he rested his head on my shoulder catching his breath.

Dimitri was still hard, he turned me around roughly and pushed me against the wall of the shower, and he entered me from behind. I felt him stretch and fill me up and he pushed himself in me until he was fit all the way snug inside me, he felt deeper in this position. We both sighed as we reveled in the feeling as our body had become one again.