Chapter 6: Darkness Falls

I hadnt recieved any texts or calls from Dimitri to tell me training was canceled, but regardless I was still pissed at Simitri when he didnt make a move on me the other night. He acted like he didnt have feelings for me, I knew he did but it hurt everytime he denied it.

I changed into some running clothes and I peecked out the window and saw Dimitri standing there scanning the area for any threats, I smiled to myself.

I left the back way of the apartments, Dimitri wouldnt be able to see me leave now. I ran along a river, I much preferred this run. The air seemed fresher and smelled nice. I tried running as fast as I could incase Dimitri would somehow sense I left this way.

Not surprisingly after about forty five minutes running I heard footsteps like someone was running behind me, suddenly I was afraid of a Strigoi behind me I ran like hell. My lungs were burning and my muscles were screaming in protest, telling me to stop. But instict told me otherwise. Then all of a sudden a figure stood in front of me, and I ran right into them. I belt out a ear piercing scream.

"Roza, its me!" I shouted, my body was thrashing but as soon as I heard his warm voice it calmed me. Until.." What the fuck are you doing here?"

I was confused first, my heart was still pounding and the adrenaline was still running throughout my body I was still in panic mode. After some deep breathing I explained " I, uh, didnt want to run with you". I muttered weakly, I was still exhausted from running. Dimitri seemed to find it halurious because he burst out laughing.

"You didnt want to run with me? Well you could have fucking gotten killed by a Strigoi, are you that stupid? God, Roza you had me worried sick!" Suddednly I was in Dimitris arms, and I could had sworn he smelt my hair. It was almost as if he was drinking me in. His warm embrace soothed me, my hearbeat was back to normal, again.

As Dimitri pulled away, his face was only inches away from my own. Without thinking I connected our lips, and it felt oh so good to be this close to him again. I licked his lip, begging for entrance which he gladly gave. Our tongues wrestled, until Dimitris won. He tasted amazing, like spicy cinnamon. Dimitri slowly pulled me away, we were both breathing hard.

"I'm sorry we cant do this Roza, I dont like you that way" He said again, and each time he said it seemed to fuel more rage within.

"Dont fucking tell me that Dimitri, you wanted that! Why cant you just admit it?" I screamed, my chest hurt like Dimitri stabbed me.

He whispered something in Russian, his voice sounding thick and velvety and Dimitri walked off.

After Dimitri left so abrubtly I decided to turn around and jog back home.

When I got home I took a shower and once Lissa and Mia were awake we all got ready for modeling again, we all agreed to go out and have drinks after work.

~~~After work~~~

"Damm, you look so sexy" I told Mia, she was wearing a skin tight black dress with black pumps that made her legs go on for miles, and she was wearing smoky eyeshadow and he normally curly hair was straightened.

"Wow and look at you Lissa, you look gorgeaus" Lissa decided to wear a teal dress with white wedges, and her hair was curled in waves and hse wore mascara which highlighted her jade green eyes.

"Rose lets not get started on you, look at you. The men at the bar are going to be all over you" Mia said, I decided to wear a red dress that flowed down to just above my knees, and black stiletos that made my legs on on for miles, my hair was curled into ringlets, I wore smokey eyeshadow.

When we finally arrived at the bar for drinks, Mia, Lissa and I sat down and ordered Apple Martinis. We were here for less than twenty minutes and guys were already oggling us. One guy with black hair, and bright blue eyes I recognized as Christian came up and introduced himself to Lissa. Shit.