Chapter 18: Love Bites

Roses POV:

I blinked a couple times to clear the blurriness from my eyesight. I yawned, and did a little stretch Dimitri was still asleep. The blanket only covered his hips and down, I got a good hard look at his chiseled chest. Hard muscle covered every inch of him, he had huge pecks, and eight pack, and gigantic biceps to hold me while he made love to me all night long. My gaze shifted to his soft silky dark brown hair, Dimitri looked beautifully peaceful while he slept. Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night hearing him whispering my Russian nickname. I decided it would be best to leave soon before I did something uncivilized like climb on top of all that muscle and ride him like no tomorrow. I cleared my throat and quietly snuck out so I wouldn't wake Dimitri.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Adrian shelving through the cupboards.

"Morning" I smiled at him. When Adrian turned around he looked scruffy, his hair was way messier than usual and his white T-shirt look like it had been put on in a rush and he was wearing black boxer briefs.

"Good morning" He sighed, he turned back around to carry in searching though the cupboards.

"Watcha lookin for?" I asked curiously frowning and crossing my arms while standing and watching him frantically searching for whatever it was he was searching for.

""Those damn sour patch kids" Adrian grumbled. Seriously, he was up early in the morning looking for candy? I couldn't help the bubble of laughter from escaping.

Adrian turned around and glared at me "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing" I giggled, covering a hand over my mouth to stop the laughing.

"You better not be laughing about my Sour Patch kids" He said, like I had made angry"Have you tasted the awesome that is the Sour Patch Kids?" when I didn't reply Adrian sighed and said "I thought so" He carried on to explain what it was "Its like heaven in your mouth. It's mindblowing, it will change your life" Adrian said he had starts in his eyes just thinking about it.

Adrian turned back around and started searching again, he was in his last cupboard when he yelled "Jackpot!" He turned around holding a small bag of candy-Sour Patch Kids. He quickly ripped open the bag and started shoveling them in his mouth, he sighed blissfully once he had his fix. "Wanna try one?" Adrian asked.

"Sure" I shrugged, I took one out of his packet and popped it in my mouth. Adrian was right it was heaven in your mouth. I went for seconds and Adrian have me his signature smirk and shook his head "Uh uh uh. These are mine" And he snatched the bag back.

I shook my head in exasperation and started taking out a frying pan and eggs from the fridge.

"What are you doing little Rosie" Adrian asked curiously, he was standing next to me now, slowly savoring his Sour Patch Kids.

I frowned at my nickname I had suddenly received from him. "Making bacon and eggs" I said as I strolled to the fridge and took out some bacon.

Adrian nodded and popped the last Sour Patch Kid in his mouth and crinkled the packet and threw it away. "Want some help?" Adrian offered.

"Sure" I said eager to have some time with Adrian again.

"I don't know how much help I'll be though" He said grimly.

I shrugged because I was in the exact same position as him, I didn't know how much help I would be either.

Adrian ripped open the packet of bacon he had take from the fridge and laid a few pieces on a frying pan and started cooking them. I cracked a few eggs on a separate frying pan and started cooking those. I was so close to burning them, when I left them on and I walked away to pour myself some orange juice, Adrian smelled smoke and quickly flipped them over luckily they werent burnt. Adrians bacon came out juicy and cooked,my eggs came out a little in the dry side.