Chapter 27: Taken From My Arms

Dimitri's POV:

I huffed angrily, I had followed Avery everywhere for two days and she wasn't leading me to Tasha's and Victor's base. She met up with them again but they were only discussing brief plans on ways to take Roza. I pushed open the door of the mansion loudly and violently as I entered, I had been watching Avery the whole day and I was in the mood for some alone time with Roza.

I found her in our bedroom reading one of my westerns and wearing one of my black t shirts, making me instantly hard.

Her head whipped to the door "It smelt like you" She said as if sensing my thoughts.

"You look sexy in my clothes, Roza" I growled, she closed the book and crawled across the bed and hoped off. The t shirt was so big on her I wondered if she wore anything underneath it. Roza closed the distance between us with a soft kiss, she tasted of sweet vanilla and she smelt like jasmines. I pulled away and placed light kisses teasingly along her collarbone and on her neck. I felt my fangs elongate-aching for Rozas blood. I grazed my fangs along Roza's neck and I felt her shiver.

I tried to hold back my bloodlust for Roza, but I wanted to have her now on our bed. I slowly walked her over to our bed and gently sat her down and pulled my t shirt off her and she was wearing nothing underneath, I shivered.

Roza laid down in the center of the bed, I growled at the sight of her sprawled out on our bed. I quickly ripped my t shirt off and unbuckled and unzipped my jeans and took off my jeans and boxer briefs and position myself between her legs. I kissed every inch of her soft smooth skin, I switched between kissing, licking and sucking her skin. I latched on to one of her breast and sucked and licked her, I heard her soft moaning which only turned me on further.

"Dimitri, I want you" She whispered, as she ran her fingers lightly over my chest.

"I want to please you my Roza" I smiled at her, she looked gorgeous beneath me.

She took my hand and led it to her core, which was already drenched in her juices.

"God, Roza. You are so wet for me" I growled, and wanting so badly to taste her juices I moved so I could taste her. I ran my tongue softly around her core tasting her sweet juices, I moaned, she tasted as sweet as a peach.

She groaned in frustration, and before I knew what was happening I was laying on the bed with Roza on top of me.

(Lemon starts here)

She sat on top of my hips while she gently eased my erection inside of her, I felt her warm wetness squeezing tightly around me. I moaned at the feeling of myself inside her, she felt so much deeper in this position. She lifted herself up only to slowly fall back down on me, I felt dizzy with desire as she continued to torture me as she rode me slowly.

She fell on top of me while riding me, I felt her fangs graze my neck I shivered in excitement I was eager to feel that intense high I felt like I had in the shower with Roza, and seconds later she gently puncture my skin. I felt her taking greedy and hungry pulls of my blood and I gasped at the intense pleasure again, I threw one hand around her waist and the other held her neck in place and she screamed out in pleasure as I thrusted myself inside of her, I made love to her hard and fast. We were both filled with an urgent need to have our fill of each other, althought something told me I would never have enough of Roza, she was like a drug, an addiction I could never stop.

My fangs soon found her neck and I wanted her to feel that same intense pleasure I had felt, so I let my fangs elongate and I punctured the soft skin of her neck, I sucked and took greedy pulls of her sweet nectar, I could now feel her pleasure through the bond and now I was sure we had completed the bond. Roza was feeling the same pleasure I was feeling, she met my thrust with thrusts of her own.

The room was silent except for the noise of skin slapping against skin, I could smell her arousel in the air, and the sweet aroma of blood, the smell of sweat, jasmines, and oddly a rich cinnamon scent. Her skin was clamy against mine, and I could feel beads of sweat slid down my skin as I made love to Roza.

I felt her clench tightly around my erection, I groaned in satisfaction and pleasure. Her whole body tightened before she cried out my name in pleasure, I felt her body shake in my arms as she came. I felt my erection throbbing inside her, and I grunted as I felt my release and I came inside her filling her up with my seed.

(Lemon ends here)

We were both breathing hard, Roza tiredly rolled off me. I pulled her close to me, not wanting to be even an inch apart.

"That was fucking amazing" She whispered, she was still out of breath.

"You took the words right out of my mouth" I said, as I rubbed her arm soothingly.

"I love you Comrade, always" She said lovingly,

"I love you too Roza, forever" I whispered next to her ear.

She curled her small body around me and I felt her body loosen up and her breathing fell evenly and I knew she was asleep, and knowing she was safe in my arms I fell asleep too.

I wasn't sure what time it was but it was dark outside, meaning hours had passed. I looked next to me to watch Roza sleeping peacefully but she was not there. I pulled on some boxer briefs, I smiled as I could still smell sex in our room. I went to the bathroom to check if Roza was there, but she was not. I frowned maybe she was looking for snacks, yeah, that sounded like her. I checked in the kitchen and she was not there either, I checked Lissa and Mia's room and she was not there either. I felt my heart beat wildly, I called her phone but I heard it ringing on her bedside table, she wouldn't go anywhere without her phone, I grabbed fistfuls of my hair in frustration and fear.

I knocked on Adrian's door, he opened the door looking very tired, and messy.

"Have you seen Roza?" I asked frantically.

Adrian looked confused and shook his head.

"Thanks" I muttered, and walked away.

I took my keys and decided she might be at her apartment, I drove all the way to find she wasn't there either, so I drove back to the mansion.

I came back into our bedroom to look for some sort of note, but there was nothing. Instead I kicked something under the bed, I leaned down and checked-it was a needle. I marched over to Eddie and knocked in his door, he opened quickly and his hair look disheveled and he appeared very tired.

"Can you check this for me?" I asked holding up the needle, he nodded and motioned for me to come in.

He took the needle from me and he took some samples from the needle and he found blood on it as well, evident it had been used.

He checked the sample under the microscope and frowned in confusion.

"Rohypnol, it's also known as the date rape drug, it is a very powerful sedative. And the blood on the needle is Roses" He gave me a questioning look.

"Thanks Eddie" I said quickly and left, now I knew someone had taken Roza. I marched into Avery's room and almost kicked the door down, my stomach dropped and my heart sped up. Avery wasn't here, meaning Avery had taken her, my Roza.

Avery had taken her right from my arms, a place where I thought she would be safe-I was wrong.

I opened my phone and dialed a number.

"Dimitri" A deep voice answered.

"I need you to be in New York tomorrow, I need your help" I said urgently.

"I will be there as soon as I can, I will call you when I've landed" I hung up, when Avery returned and I knew she would return, I would kill her.