Chapter 11: More than just a one night stand

Mias POV:

Lissa and I were at the club again, drinking tequila shots. This was becoming a habbit, I was tired of having a boyfriend or falling in love I would come to this club almost every night and drink my worries away. My last boyfriend Ralph took away all my innocence, he used me for sex in a bet with his friends-who could deflower the most virgins. Ralph took everything from me, he left me with a broken heart and I didnt think I would ever fall in love again, he took away my trust for anyone along it. At least that bastartd got what he deserved, once I found out he was using me my fury took over and lets just say I didnt think he would ever be having kids.

Lissa was getting a little too drunk now, she had less than me but she couldnt hold her liquor as well. She stumbled out of the bar while I followed to make sure she safely got into a cab home. I walked back inside the club and spotted a very sexy sandy blonde, this guy was huge he had thick cords of muscle all over his body. Mmmm.

He was talking to a redhead who also had huge muscles all over his huge body. I walked up to introduce myself to him. "Hey my names Mia" I purred in the sexiest voice I could muster.

"Hi, Mia" Lust overtook his eyes and he turned away from his friend and started leading me to the bar "My names Eddie, can I buy you a drink?"

"Vodka, please" I smiled.

Eddie bought us drink after drink, we talked about all our lifes worries. Until we got so drunk we thought best if we leave.

Eddie took a cab with me to my apartment, he stepped out when the cab arrived at my apartment and I stumbled on my way up to the apartment and Eddie immediately came to my rescue before I fell, he wrapped an arm around my waist holding me up. As soon as his touch came in contact with my skin I felt a wave of desire burn through me, I felt like electricity was running through my veins.

Eddie helped me to my door, and suddenly I was overcome by a wave of desire and passion. I knew what I wanted and I had to take it, I pulled Eddie down so we were face to face and planted my lips on his in a searing hot kiss. His lips were so soft and tender, when he realised what happened he took the keys out the back pocket of my jeans and while kissing me he opened the door and he hoisted me up I wrapped my legs around his hips, his arms were wrapped around my waist.

He quickly shut the door, I gave him directions to my room and he threw me onto the bed and quickly stripped off his clothes and fell on top of me. Eddie quickly ripped our clothes off and we had hot passionate sex all night long.

-Morning-

Beep. Beep. My freaking alarm was going off, and it sounded so loud my head felt like it was about to explode. I gripped my head in pain, and squeezed my eyes shut when all of a sudden I felt movement on the bed. Oh god, what did I do last night. I only realised then that I was naked, and there was someone next to me on my bed.

I turned around and saw the sandy blonde guy from last night, did we have sex? The blanket was drapped down to his hips and I drooled at the sight of his huge muscles, I gulped as I got hot flashes of last night.

I tried to sneak out of bed but Eddies eye flew open and he took in his surroundings and he quickly remembered where he was, then he looked at me and smirked.

"Hey Doll, enjoy last night?" He said smugly, winking at me.

"Dont call me that and no not one bit, now you need to get out. I need to go to work now" But that was the last thing on my mind, no way in hell was I going to work feeling like this.

"Thats not what I remember you saying last night" He smirked again, moving his arms behind his head making himself comfortable.

I blushed remembering "Well, I'm taking a shower-"

"Is that an invitation" He winked, I scoffed and shot him a look of annoyance.

"-And you need to be out by the time I get out" I grabbed some clean clothes and a towel and locked myself in the bathroom.

Eddies POV:

Damn, she had some nerve using me for last night and then telling me I was no good when I clearly remember making her scream and begging me for a second and third round. When she walked into the bathroom I quickly saw her phone on her bedside table and flicking through it until I found her number, and copied it down on to my phone. I changed back into my clothes and left.

I had never felt so thrilled about a girl like I did with Mia, she was something else. She was fun, mysterious, Passionate and clearly a challenge. I was hoping to see her again, god her eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue and that crazy curly hair of her I wanted to tangle my hands in. God, this girl had me going crazy for her.