T.A.M.L. Chapter 28: Zen and Alhiette

Zen and Alhiette

Zen's POV

*Sigh* "Kyllaku and Elliasse-san hasn't come back from their outing yet. If I have no allergies then I might have come with them. Kuso....."

"Zen-kun? Is that you?" I raised my head and saw Alhiette-san, from the halloween event.

"Alhiette-san? What are you doing here? Is there something you need?" I asked her

"N-Nah, I just dropped by the book store and saw you here. I thought you might wanna come with me for some ice cream?" She asked

"S-Sure! I love ice cream!" I chuckled and then grinned

*Giggles* "Let's go then"

"Okay!" We went to the ice cream store and ordered my most favorite ice cream..

"Double scoop of honey flavored ice cream with sugar and sprinkles on top!! Just like I've always wanted!!!"

I heard Alhiette-san giggled. She ordered cookies and cream.

"Hey Zen? What are you doing in McRonards? Are you working there?"

"Uh yeah. My mom can't handle to much work so I had to. And we have to earn money since my father died when we are still young."

"We? You have siblings?"

"Yeah, 1 little brother and 1 little sister"

"Ah! Kawaii!! I don't have any siblings so I don't know how it feels. Can I meet them if they have some time?"

"Sure, that would be great" We both smiled.

"Zen, I heard you saying about Elliasse and Kyllaku went out for a trip. Where did they go?"

"Uh....somewhere in a farm I think..."

"Well why didn't you come with them?"

"Cause I'm allergic to something in there"

"Oh so that's why you look so blue"

"Really? I'm blue?"

"N-No, I mean that you're feeling down. That was an idiom, Zen"

"Oh, I thought it was literally like that. I was nervous back there"

*Chuckles* "I should avoid using those kind of sentences" she said

~ Time Skip ~

"So....are you heading back to your work now?"

"Hmmm....I dunno. I don't feel like it right now...."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"What DO you want to do, Alhiette-san?"

"I want to go to the Arcade"

"Alright!! Let's go!!" We went to the arcade

"Ne ne Zen! I want to go there too!!" Alhiette lead me to different destinations. It was tiring, but it was worth it. Because it was fun!

Kyllaku said girls are too self-concious. But I don't see that in Elliasse-san or in Alhiette-san, they're good persons.

I think they are my first friends with opposite gender. (I don't wanna say girlfriends)

"Hey Zen! Want to go to the Amusement park?"

"SURE! I haven't got there! I didn't went to the school trip cuz I got sick."

"Wow that's too bad. But now you can, and I can too!"

"Let's go!!"

~~~