Chapter 61

The following day the Seven Tribes returned to the armory, and Neiko ran out and greeted them. She was surrounded by thousands of Indians, and everyone expressed their relief and welcomed her back. Monchiska fought his way through the crowd, he made his way to her, and hugged her. "I'm so glad you're okay," he said.

Sigma, Puma, Monganata, Pike, Windsong, Xartna, and Nighthawk all walked up and hugged her in turn.

"Gentlemen, I have something I want to give you, and I have to say that the Grand High Mohican is the long-time traitor," said Neiko.

Everyone looked at each other and murmured.

"Do you have proof?" asked Xartna. Neiko handed him the letter from Raven and the printouts from the computer. Xartna looked at them, and his mouth fell open.

"If you need more, go look in his computer under classified info, and the password is Ramesses the Great," she said proudly.

Xartna smiled. "Well done. You have proven yourself beyond measure, and you are admiral once more. Welcome home," he said, and everyone cheered.

"When did you get all of this information?" asked Nighthawk.

"Just before I was kidnapped by that lunatic Outsider."

"Who was he? What did he look like?" asked Pike.

"Well he was a six-feet-eight, 400-pound man wearing about 200 pounds of armor, and he looked like a pharaoh. Weird if you ask me; I never saw what he looked like underneath, so basically he got away Scot free because I couldn't identify him," Neiko replied.

"That's okay. At least you are back safe and that maniacal madman is long gone, and we have seen the last of him," said Puma.

I wish, Neiko thought with dread. "Let's celebrate. Then I'll return home to my parents."

* * *

The next day, she returned to her home, and her parents hugged her and had a happy reunion. Once she was able to go outside, she met with her five Attack Pack friends in the edge of the Crackedskull woods.

"I'm glad to see you so happy. This place is so magical to me in the closeness you have with your family and friends," Lydia said as she hugged her.

"Yeah, I wished I could say the same thing about Georgia, but hey, Hawote is the greatest place to be. Qari is really a nice place, but it would be better without Ramses," Neiko said.

"I agree. Now what shall we do about that Good Pharaoh talk? You said we need one to be able to defeat Ramses, and now we need him to protect you from Ramses," Phoenix pondered.

Neiko scratched her head. "I dunno. I talked to Ramses about it, and he mentioned one in particular along with an unknown Good Pharaohess. The Pharaoh's name was Sesmar Repsis-Bijou, but he said he did away with him. He also said he was the strongest of the Good Pharaohs. I suppose he killed him so we have to find another."

"Our best interest is to find out more on this Sesmar character. Maybe we can find another while we look for him. We'll look around when we return to Qari, and we will contact you if we do."

The six chatted the rest of that afternoon.

* * *

The two weeks passed, and it was time for the five from Qari to return home. "Well, this is it. I hope to see you soon," Neiko said, hugging each of them.

"Neiko, I want to give you this," Sandstorm said as he placed a crystal in her hand. "This is your Attack Pack crystal that we made for you now that we know the way between our worlds. Use this when you want to come to Qari, call us here, or if you are in danger. Rub it twice and say 'Attack Pack' if you want to come to Qari. Rub it three times if you want us to come here, and rub it four times if you are in trouble."

Neiko gladly took it. "Thanks."

"Oh, Phoenix, I don't want to leave her. I just fear Ramses may attack as soon as we leave," Lydia fretted.

"I know, Lydia, but Qari needs us too. Besides, he would find a way to make us come back. Neiko, I have a few ideas to make sure that he won't be able to get to you. Don't find yourself alone, especially at night. Stay with someone all hours of the day, and if you have to travel in Georgia, then do it in the day, and make sure there are plenty of people. I stress this: do not find yourself alone, not even for a second. All he needs is a second to take you. I wish you luck," Phoenix warned.

Neiko nodded. "Okay, how do you get back since you didn't bring a spare?"

"Rub your crystal once and say 'send them home'," Sandstorm replied.

"Bye guys. Call me if you need me," she said then they nodded. She did what Sandstorm said, and they disappeared. Neiko ran to the house and stayed in most of the day.