44

funny story

Becca released her grip on my head and let me return the kisses, teasingly up her body. her breathing was heavy from her orgasm.

"holy fuck." she said loudly, wrapping her leg around me. "you're amazing." she said with a kiss. I kissed back and put a hand on her cheek.  her body pressed tightly against mine and I wanted to kiss it everywhere.

"I'm hungry now. that head was so good." she smirked and got up, kissing me once more before walking into the bathroom. I pushed myself up too, walking over to my dresser.

i had two sets of Victoria's Secret sports bras and panties, so I got that out. then I grabbed a pair of knee high socks for myself.

we got dressed and then opened our door to head downstairs. we reached the bottom and I totally forgot that the boys were here.

"you guys stayed?" Becca asked, walking over to her bag for a long see through sweater.

"after the sneak peak, we had to at least hear how good it was going to be." Becca nodded and then walked into the kitchen with me. she wrapped her arms around me as we stood by the fridge.

"strawberries?" I asked. she nodded and reached for them. we cut them up and put them in a bowl. we walked out to the living room where every boy was staring at us.

"who all has comments?" every boy raised his hand.

"one at a time, go." Becca said, leading me to an empty part of the couch. one by one they all said at least two comments about our performance. I ate my strawberries and laughed at all of them. Becca was the hotter one and answered them in sexy voices.

"hey, al. there's a party tonight at my place. you should come and bring your girlfriend." Becca chuckled and turned to me. she grabbed a strawberry and trailed a finger up my leg as she did.

"we might be there." I said to Sammy. he looked at us one more time and then gave us a little frown.

"come on. be supportive! bring your sexiest bikinis, play together, smoke together. it'll bring us all happiness." Sammy gave us a cheesy smile.

"I'll pay you to get it on in front of us!" Skeez said, holding up a stack of cash for us to see. Becca laughed loudly.

"sorry boys. this body is mine and mine only." her hand came over to rest on my thigh. Sammy stuck his tongue out at bec.

"party time?"

"seven."

--

"you look hot, al. come on." bec tugged on my hand and pulled me out of the car. she was right, I did look hot.

I had my hair in waves that were held back by a backwards hat. over my blue and white bikini, was a black crop top and overall shorts that hugged my hips. Becca was in a white and black bikini. she wore high waisted shorts and a blue tshirt.

we walked up and Sammy was surprisingly there to greet us. "glad you two could make it. come, come." he lead us through the people and into the kitchen. he grabbed us two beers and then handed us a joint. "on me." he smiled and reached over to give me a small hug.

"okay we have beer pong in the living room, pool is downstairs, also, there is a pool party outside. we're all outside, most of the people I don't know are in here." we nodded and follows Sammy out to the warm backyard.

instantly I saw many people half naked, dancing to the music, holding alcohol and or a pot in the air. "oh this is fun." Becca said, sliding her hand into my back pocket. I followed her action and strolled through the crowd, saying hi to every one I knew.

we ended up finding Sammy and Jack Gilinsky standing with Nate and them. my heart hurt as I looked at Nate but I tore my gaze away and smiled at everyone else. it was fake but believable.

Becca and I swayed to the music, listening to the conversation around us as we sipped on our beers.

"want to go in the pool with me?" I asked, leaning in close to her ear. a smile flooded her lips and she nodded, already turning to walk over there.

we stripped out clothes and then jumped in, landing with a splash. the people around us laughed and high fived us on our cannonballs. we met a cute couple who were sharing a bottle of vodka and offered it to us. we gladly accepted.

"are you two...?" the girl trailed off, not wanting to say it but implying it. that was a question I hadn't thought of.

Becca smiled. "she's my lesbian lover. you can say it aloud, it's okay." they both giggled and then the lights all around the yard dimmed. people shut up and looked up at the DJ booth.

"okay y'all, I think it's time we bring this heated beer pong game outside!" people yelled and cheered. me and bec being two of them. both of us rushed from the pool and set our empty bottles in the trash bag.

two guys were bringing the table out to the patio and a girl followed with cups and some ping pong balls. "who's up?" the DJ said into the microphone.

Becca raised her hand and ran over to the table. the girl who had the stuff looked her over and chuckled. cocky. they had everything set up, and Becca was shooting first. she looked over at me and I growled her way, clawing with my imaginary paw.

she chuckled and turned back, swaying to the music as she threw the ball towards the group of cups. she made it. the cocky girl drank and it was beccas turn again. she made in three before it went to the other girls turn.

she tried to look cute as she threw it, but she missed and then stomped her foot. Becca laughed and tossed a ball easily into one cup. then she made another.

on the cocky girls next turn, she definitely turned something around. she took three balls in her hand and completely destroyed a whole row, one after another.

Becca drank up, all three. then she finished the blonde girl out. topping the girls 3 point run. Becca destroyed the table. we all cheered and I ran to her.

she raved with us as she hugged me, holding up a cup of beer to the sky. "The hot girl wins!" the announcer said. that made both of us start cracking up.

we managed to escape from the huge crowd and sit in a big chair away from all the excitement. I laid on my back, resting against the arm rest while bec laid in between my legs, drawing on my stomach with her nails.

"there's a few blunts here." I pointed out, reaching out and grabbing one. Becca smiled and played with the hem of my bathing suit as she helped me light it up.

from the corner of my eye, I saw Nate watching. and that broke my heart.