42

makeover¿

later that day I walked inside my house with a fresh wardrobe. much black, cute jeans and shirts. I got new jewelry, new glasses, new makeup. this was me changing.

new look, new attitude. I put everything new in the wash and then put my new makeup in the drawers.

except I could help experimenting. I took off the existing mascara and then reached around for everything else.

freckles stopped me from using foundation so now I use cover up, covering up my blemishes. I rubbed that in and then looked down at my eye shadows. the first thing I did was put down some natural colors to make my green eyes pop out. then I applied my winged eyeliner, forming a perfect wing. then my favorite lashes on top.

I put it together with red matte lipstick and a black hoop in my nose. I smiled and brushed out my hair, putting it in a long braid down my back.

I sat on my bathroom counter in my wunzie and pulled a leg up to sit in a hot pose. I bit my lip and took it, captioning it with:

little rebel.

then I sent it to my snapchat story.

me myself and I changed from the little wunzie, very carefully, and then slid into a black bikini. it was a beautiful day and I planned to enjoy it.

I took my stash box outside with me and I sat down on the edge of the pool. my feet slid in and then I reached in to grab something to smoke. this is when I need someone to take a picture, so my curves can show and also my slutty side.

oh well.

I relaxed to myself and smoked carefree. when I was finished, I had burned up three J's and two hours. man oh man. me and myself went and took off the makeup, then went back to swim. enjoy my day.

oh my way downstairs, I called Sammy.

"aye, al pal."

"Sammy I'm bored. I'm about to go swimming all alone. come over and join me, bring some people, oh and also bring some bud and alcohol." he stayed silent.

"Skeez! Tez! swaz! Gilinsky! party at Als place! find bud and booze. ok al, were on it. see ya." then he hung up. I smiled and pulled out my pizza floaty bed and tossed it in my pool. I walked through the warm water and sighed, it felt amazing. my hair now in a bun so the chlorine won't ruin it, no worries there. then I sat and waited.

and waited.

until the clanking of beer bottles came through and I saw the group. sammy stopped dead in his tracks to look at me. I raised my sunglasses at him.

"holy shit. I thought it was fake." he cracked a smile and set three cases of beer on the ground. then a bag of weed.

"I thought I'd go for something different." I shrugged and sat up, putting my legs in the water and swimming closer. I grabbed a beer and opened it with a pop.

"what were you guys doing?" I asked, looking down at my fingernails.

"nothing. we were searching for plans. and we got some now." I laughed and laid back, roaming around the pool again. I would love to just jump in and swim around but I couldn't.

I did have a hot tub though. that was better than a pool. I chuckled evily and swam to the edge, stepping onto the concrete. they all gave me looks, mostly checking out my body. I didn't mind cause there was nothing I could do stop them. I just walked to the tub and stepped in.

oh man was it fucking hot. "fuck." I groaned out, sliding into a seat beneath the bubbles. there were feet behind me and then more bodies started filling the tub.

"this feels nice." Tez said, taking a drink of his beer. Skeez was on his phone and looking for music. he set up a playlist and it began playing over the Bluetooth speakers.

we sat together for hours, downing beer and joints until it started to get dark. then they left and it was me under the dark sky.