1

"Fuck buddies don't have feelings"

"Nor do they let they're friends know their fucking"

"It's black a white event, either it works- or it doesn't"

---

My phone rang on my beside table, twice actually. They called until I picked up.

I didn't even get the chance to say hi before Jack Johnsons voice flooded my ear. "Hello! Alessandra! Wake up! Are you excited? We're coming home!" I turned over in my bed to look at the time. 6:45 in the goddamn morning.

"What time do I need to be at the airport?" I groaned, closing my eyes again.

"Our flight comes in at 7:30, so be there around 7:45 please. Thank you, you're the best!" I didn't say anything more, just hung up and rolled back over. This meant I needed to get up and shower and be ready to go get them by 7:15. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, but I got up and proceeded to the bathroom.

With music, my shower went from taking 30 minutes to taking 15, putting me at 7:00 am. I dried my hair a little and put some stuff in it so it curled without getting frizzy.

What to wear? I didn't have much time but I decided on a nude halter top that wrapped around under my breasts and a pair of skinny jeans. It didn't matter what shoes I wore, but I put on a pair of black booties.

With my phone, keys, and a water bottle in hand, I dragged my sleepy ass to my car.

---

Of course the flight was delayed thirty minutes, then of course Gilinsky took his sweet time getting his bags. According to Johnsons text explaining why it's 8:15 and I'm still waiting.

But after time, I looked up and saw the four boys approaching. A smile lot my face as I stood up, stuffing my phone into my pocket.

"Look at my dashing best friend." JJ greeted, coming up to me first. He took my small body into a huge hug, not letting go for a while. Both our grips were strong. He let go and the rest of them came for a hug. Nate was last, he had a smirk on his lips.

"Hi babygirl." He whispered as he hugged me. A smirk broke out on my lips as I ran a finger through his uncut hair. I pulled away so it didn't look suspicious.

With a smile, I wrapped my lanyard around my hand and lead them out of the big airport into the warm air. I drove them home one by one, Nate being last.

"Babygirl." He said, reaching his hand over to rest on the inside of my thigh. I bit my lip at the contact, now three months sober of his touch. It sent shocks throughout my body. He moved his fingers up and up until he was almost at my sex.

I picked up the pace to his house.

I parked in his driveway and got out immediately, walking over to where Nate was trying to get his bag. Confidently, I walked up to him and shoved it back into my backseat. "We'll get it later." Nate smirked and put his hands up in surrender.

"Demanding." That only made me smirk. My hand reached for his collar, grabbing it with my index finger and pulling him behind me. He fell into step with his hand in my back pocket. Nate unlocked the door and I shoved him in, following behind in his cologne trail.

I managed to get the door shut, and when I looked up, Nate was right there. "I missed you baby." He said softly, bringing one hand to my hip and running it smoothly down to grab my ass. My teeth grabbed ahold of my lip, looking him dead in the eyes.

I leaned towards him, looking at his lips as I inched closer. "I missed you too, daddy." My lips moved into a smirk as Nate cursed under his breath.

"Say it again." He demanded, his hand grabbing my ass harder. Again, we came closer until my lips were brushing against his.

"Daddy." This time, it purposely came out in more of a moan. Nate pushed forward and kissed me, a rushed kiss that showed how much sexual tension he had to release. My hands were in his hair, on his chest, running down to rub the growing bulge in his pants. Every time I would grab at his crotch, his knees could get weak, someones definitely horny.

Before the kiss could get too heated, Nate pulled away and scooped me up, carrying me up to his bedroom. Except we bypassed the bed, and walked straight into his massive bathroom.

"I'm going to take you right here, right now." He moaned, setting me down so I was leaning against the counter. Nate picked up the kiss and started undressing me, piece by piece. I stopped him when he got me down to my bra and panties.

"Not so fast, daddy." I said, pushing him and placing him so he was against the counter. It was my turn. My hands roamed up from his belt loops and took his shirt over his head.

"New tattoos?" There were two new ones, taking up some more room on his arm. Nate chuckled and nodded, snaking his hands around my hips. He pulled me close and buried his face in my neck, placing kisses all over my skin.

I moaned out, using my free hands to work the button on his pants. Both of us knew he was leaving light hickeys on my skin, but the pleasure on my end was to great. Slowly, his jeans fell to his ankles, and he had worked his hands up to grab my waist.

With hesitation, I pulled away from his kiss and smirked. Nate sighed and put his hands back on the counter. My body came in close again and I ran a hand up his muscular arm, to his neck and to his hair. I took a fist full and dragged his head slowly back so his neck was exposed.

I worked kisses all around him, my other hand rubbing his growing member harder. His breathy moans filled the bathroom, it eventually turning into soft grunts. My lips went down his body, stopping at the hem of his boxers. My fingers hooked around the fabric and pulled them down, his fully hard member springing up.

My lips formed into a smile as I looked up at him. I took his length into my hand and stroked softly, bringing my lips down onto his skin. My mouth lowered and I began sucking him, taking my sweet time until his hand clamped around my head to keep my hair from my face. Nates teeth had his lip He pushed me down more as he held my hair, until his seed shot down my throat.

"Fuck." He moaned, stretching out the end of the word. His head was tossed back and he was holding the counter tightly, his knuckles were white. His moans made me so wet, the raspy, deep pull of his voice made me want him for hours on end.

Long story short, he fucked me on the counter of his bathroom then again in the shower.

I had really missed my fuck buddy.