36

finally home.

Sammy and Skeez were the people to come get us from the airport. Skeez grabbed Nate and Sammy took me into a hug.

"good to see you." he squeezed and then let go, looking over towards where Nate and Skeez were.

"do you mind if I ride home with Skeez? we can stop at that shop and get some wacky bong for celebration!" Nate asked me.

I gave him a small smile and nodded. he can go with his friends anytime. but to my surprise, Nate came to me and gave me a big kiss. then he left.

Sammy turn to me with shocked eyes. "well okay. let's go!"

Sammy and i got home first, which home being Nates house. my car was still here and now so was everyone else's.

"what did I miss?" I asked, watching Sam unlock Nates door with a spare key. we stepped inside and I dropped my bag off on the stairs, going to the couch to sit.

"oh a few parties, the tattoo I did on Skeez ass, uhm, other than that, nothing." I chuckled and nodded.

"how was the Bahamas?" I smiled.

"it was great. notice my tan." my shirt sleeve slid up and my skin was obviously darker. Sammy sarcastically applauded me and sat down.

we chit chatted until Nate and Skeez entered the room. he found a wacky bong alright. it was fucking awesome though.

it was perfectly clear and the body was in a twist. Skeez already packed it and he stood in front of everyone for a demonstration.

the white smoke filled the swirl and slowly went up to his mouth. Nate nodded and sat next to me, putting an arm behind me on the couch.

he passed it to me and I took a hit. oh god after two weeks sober it felt so good when it hit.

"I'm glad to be back." Nate said with a smile. the bowl ended and we smoked a few more. Sammy got called off to his sisters party and Skeez took a ride with him.

as soon as they were gone, I collapsed against Nate and hugged him tightly.

"can we finally go be in your really comfy bed?" Nate nuzzled my head and gave me soft kisses on my forehead. we got up and walked up towards his bedroom, leaving the weed and the bong sitting in the living room.

I didn't care, I was really baked and really exhausted. piece by piece my clothes came off and i fell into his bed. Nate followed my movements and came to lay beside me.

"I'm not stealing you away from your friends, right? cause I'm not meaning to." my high self was going to choose now to ramble.

Nate chuckled and held me. "no you're not, babygirl. I love being with you."

--

we slept in until eleven, both of us still just jet lagged. even though it wasn't even a really long flight.

so we sat in bed, trying to wake up our best. "I'm going to go make coffee." I said softly, pushing myself out of bed. I walked to Nates closet and unhooked my bra, tossing it off and then grabbing one of his shirts.

then I was downstairs waiting for my caffeine to hurry up. Nate came down a bit later, coming up to me and kissing me softly. I cupped his stubbly cheek with my hand and leaned into him.

I loved this boy. I loved the way he touched me and how he made me feel inside. I loved sleeping next to him and wearing his ridiculously comfortable clothes. I just loved him.

I pulled away and told him just that. "I love you." he pecked my lips twice more.

"I love you too, babygirl. now, let's get some coffee and go play some Xbox like a lazy couple." that made me smile. he grabbed the cups and I made the coffee, stirring in creamer and sugar. I handed Nate his cup and followed his hunky body over to the couch.

he sat down and I sat next to him, pulling the blanket up over my legs. we both grabbed controllers and looked at our game options.

"FIFA? maybe I can bid something on that." I thought back to the day I gained over a hundred bucks. the challenge was accepted.

"I win, you give me a lap dance with that pretty body of yours. if you win..." Nate trailed off.

"if I win you-" that stumped me. what can he do?

"I'll eat you out right here right now." he said it in a low raspy tone and looked at me when he said it. I bit my lip and watched as he came closer and put his soft lips on my neck.

he kissed and sucked at my neck, causing me to moan out. oh god the way he kissed my sweet spots made me melt. he had complete control over me with that.

but he stopped and pulled away, a grin on his face as he started the game. I groaned and started playing too, trying desperately to win. any chance of him to be in between my legs was welcome, especially with that hot stubble. it tickled the inside of my thighs in an exciting way.

halftime came and the game was only tied, 1-1. I played harder and scored a goal, but Nate matched it. in the last minute he made another goal that I couldn't make up. he cheered as he won.

"damn babygirl." he smirked and set down the controller, coming closer to me. he gave me a kiss while he grabbed the bong beside me. he pulled from the kiss and packed it, then smoked it with me.

when it was out, he hooked his phone to the blue tooth and started a slow soft melody of sexy songs.

I owed him a lap dance, so i gave him one.