40

phone calls and a fuck up

before I could call any of my friends for advice, I had to call my mom. just once. it went to voicemail automatically. my heart sank a little.

"hi mom. I uh wanted to call because.. because I have a problem and I don't- I don't know how to solve it." my voice cracked and tears flooded my eyes. "I'm so confused and I don't know whether I should go down road a, b, or c. I need help." two while I covered my mouth to prevent a sob.

"just call me back, whenever." then I hung up. life is tough. always tough. I growled and then stood up. my hips rolled along the counters and I was now facing the opposite wall. walking in my door was Nate, who heard all of that.

I saw him and nearly started crying again. I saw Sammy outside but Nate slammed the door shut and locked it, then walked over to me. he didn't say anything except carefully took me into a hug. there my face met his chest. my emotions came over me and I began crying. I dragged my hands up to hold onto him.

I spent a few minutes crying, trying to get it all out of me. his hand that was in my hair and playing with it calmed me after a bit and I was able to talk properly.

"I don't know whether to get mad at this or forget it." he didn't say anything. "I mean, I love you, I really do. but what does that mean? is it going to happen again?"

Nate laid his head on mine and held onto me tight. "never in a billion years. I'm... i was your boyfriend, property of Alessandra Dexter. but I took that for granted, going off and getting too drunk. I'm supposed to make you smile, not cry." he pulled away and brought a hand down to wipe away my tears.

"I want to move on past this," he said. " I take full punishment for what happened because well, I'm an asshole. but after that, I just want to continue our lives together." Nate moved his arms so he tangled our fingers together, then he slid them up and around his neck. he let go and trailed his fingers down my arms and then to rest on my back.

I couldn't say anything out loud so I just nodded. the nodding convinced myself and I spoke up. "yeah, let's move past this. just please, promise me it won't happen again." I gave him a stern look and brought an arm down for a pinkie promise. he accepted with a smile and leaned in for a small kiss.

--

another night.

he went to Kylie's again. I didn't have a problem with it this time. I trusted him, maybe not as much but I didn't deny his promise.

I stayed in with pizza and battled people on GTA5. many players met my gun when they tried fucking with me and I laughed into the microphone, which in a short period of time, everyone hated me. except this kid named burgundy. we're allies.

the pizza was gone and man was I getting tired. I was trying to wait for Nate but it wasn't really working. I said my byes and then logged off, putting the pizza in the fridge.

my soft blankets met me and my mind dozed off. it was all serene until I felt a presence in my bed with me. it smelled of alcohol and Nates cologne, and then meaty hands grabbed my hips.

"hi babygirl." he said, forcefully grinding his hips against my butt. "I'm so horny." he slurred. I tried pulling from his grasp but he held on tighter.

"Nate that hurts." I said softly, slowly pulling my self away. he reached his arm out and grabbed one of my wrists, and then turned so he was on top of me. his hands were tight like cuffs.

"what baby? come on, let's have some fun." he smirked and widened my legs, crawling in between them.

"Nate no, I'm not in the mood." he looked harshly down at me.

"yes you are." he moved both my wrists to one hand and he moved the free one down to my panties. I was wet for all the wrong reasons. oh no. "see princess?" I shook my head and tried to pry a hand from his grip.

"Nate your hurting me!" I looked up at my wrist and bit my lip. his hand fell tighter and I winced, a single tear sliding down my cheek.

he ground his bulge into my sex and rubbed hard. it wasn't pleasing.

"come on baby." he put a free hand on my breast and put his lips on my neck.

"Nate I don't want too!"

"you have to do something!" he said loudly back. I shook my head and wiggled against his grip. my wrists came free and I struggled, pushing his warm body from me. I moved up and away from him. he leaned forward and rested a head on his arm which was against my headboard. then he punched the mahogany wood.

it was a hard punch, I could hear cracks from across the room.

"what is wrong with you?" I said, looking at him with wide eyes.

"I never liked showing girls this side of me."