47

drunk

"okay, okay, okay, guys." Sammy slurred, drunk on tequila plus high on pot. Becca sat up from cuddling up against me. that startled me into reality. she was running her hands through my hair. I couldn't not want to sleep at that.

but... it was also 3 am and I'm very stoned.

"okay guys, come over here. I want to play would you rather, except like for real if it's between some of us." we all looked around at each other and nodded. this was going to be a disaster.

"ill go first. Nate, would you rather make out with Becca, or Alessandra?" Sam slowly sat back and then cocked a head towards Nate. Sammy was definitely wasted. Nate sat up from laying down and gave Sammy the stupidest look.

"obviously Alessandra, Sam. you dipshit." Nate crumpled an empty can of beer and chucked it at him. it hit Sam in the leg and he just stared, and seconds later starting to giggle. we all watched sam giggle for a minute then watch as he turned serious.

"okay Nate, go over there. give her a nice kiss. no, you know what, go in that closet over here and just, makeup sex." and with that, Sam literally turned over, laid down and was asleep in seconds.

"shit yeah, good idea." Becca said through a yawn. she laid down on the couch and then she started snoring. Skeez was already asleep.

I turned to Nate with a small smile. he stepped forward and took ahold of my hand. his finger ran over my knuckles. his beautiful eyes stared into mine. all that needed to be said was the kiss that he planted on my lips.

it was a perfect tv kiss. his hand on my cheek while our lips were together. it felt so good to be back against him. his cologne, the warmth he always have off.

"I love you." he said softly against my lips.

"I love you too." he smiled and kissed me once more. his body pulled away and he began leading me up the stairs. I couldn't help but to stare at that fine ass.

we walked nearly to the other side of the house before he pulled me into a room and locked the door. he came close and clamped his fists around my shirt, pulling me to him with a kiss.

my arms raised and slid my fingers slowly through his hair. it was so soft and tuggable. just to tease him, I grabbed a fistful and pulled gently, enough to get a groan from him.

his teeth slid forward and clamped onto my lip, pulling it out of his grasp. his hands slipped under the waist band of my leggings to cup my ass.

both of us fell back onto the bed and he pushed us into the center. then he widened my legs and slid in between them. his hand ran down my leg and hooked around the waistband of my leggings.

in a smooth motion he pulled them up and off my body. when he pulled away, his hand slid up my shirt, taking it off too. he undid my bra and sat back. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"now babygirl, if you make a sound, loud enough for them to hear, you're not coming. okay?" I nodded and leaned my head back, watching his hand rubbing my inner thigh.

"yes daddy." I replied softly, looking at him with my innocent eyes. he growled and moved his hand to my sex, rubbing softly while he dug his head into my neck. his lips kissed and sucked in all the right places, and when he slipped under my panties, my teeth nearly bit through my lip to keep from moaning out

Nate must've left hickeys all over my neck because he was making them down my chest. until he got to my belly button. his fingers rubbed gently over the fabric before peeling them off. the cold air hit me and it felt amazing.

Nates hot breath hit me right before his tongue moved right over my clit. I gasped and flexed my hips. Nates hands reached around to keep me still. his tongue went in perfect harmony against my clit, running all over my sex.

it was so hard not to moan. I had to do breaths as moans. my hips flexed a lot but Nate always got me still. when I was close, my back arched and I put a hand over my mouth and let out shaky breaths.

he kept going until I was done recovering from my orgasm. then his lips came all the back up until he kissed me again. my arms slid to his biceps and I pushed him over, crawling on top of his lap. he chuckled and placed two hands on my ass.

my hands tugged at his shirt and then slowly slid it off his body. Nate sat up and pressed himself against me, one arm then another coming around to hold me.

he turned us over yet once again and slipped off his pants. he took his lips from mine and turned his head to he could get the pants off. I took advantage of that and put my lips on his neck, returning the kisses.

he let out a raspy moan as I sucked a hickey, then another one. Nate got his boxers off and then filled my legs once more. one hand rested on my hip as he entered. then the other slid up my belly to lightly hold onto my throat.

Nates thrusts went from slow to fast, making it hard to control my moans. Nate moaned softly and rested his body on mine, still pumping into me. my hands ran up his arms until they got to his back. as he sped up and the feeling was becoming fantastic and electric, my nails dug into his back.

they left little scratches as my hands fell lower and lower. our bodies were both sweaty and our breathing was out of control. Nate pulled out and grabbed me, turning me over to I was on my hands and knees. he entered me once again.

this time he went right back to his previous pace, snaking a hand up to grab my hair. behind me he grunted and his grip tightened around my hips. I could feel it too.

a few pumps later a orgasm came rushing over me, shaking my limbs and nearly making me scream. I held it in and instead let out soft whimpers. then Nate climaxed.

"fuck baby." he mumbled, pulling out and sighing. my body collapsed into the bed. Nate chuckled.

he tucked us both into the now warm sheets. we didn't need clothes, psh.