43

Becca, part three

"hi sweetheart. I'm back in LA." she said over the phone. I chuckled.

"is that so?"

"do you mind if we hang out? I need a place to crash for only a week."

"yes come over. I'm lonely." I stretched out in bed and tossed over, taking my phone with me.

"I'll be right over."

I smiled at that. Becca was a person I wouldn't mind spending a long time with. my smelly self got up and hopped in the shower, washing my body and then washing my hair the way he told me so the color wouldn't bleed.

I shaved and pampered my body, then got out and dried off. I didn't need to cover myself up as I went to grab undergarments. I slipped on panties and then a long tshirt over my chest.

a knock came at my door shortly after. I got a giddy feeling as I skipped down the stairs. a gorgeous Becca was behind the door, a bright smile on her pink lips.

"oh my god, look at you!" she gasped, coming forward and running her fingers through my hair. "you look so gorgeous." I smiled and grabbed her bag, pulling it in and turning to her.

"thanks for letting me crash." I nodded and looked her over.

"you look great, bec!" she smirked and strikes a few poses for me. "work it." she laughed and then spun around, shaking her hips for me. we both ended up laughing and walking into the kitchen.

"now that I'm here, I just realized how much fun we had." she smirked evilly and came closer to me. she was my height but I still smirked and lifted her onto my counter.

"we did have some crazy fun." Becca put her hands on my cheeks and leaned in, kissing me softly. I kissed her back and put my hands around her hips.

the skin showing from her shirt was smooth and soft, so we're the pants on her legs. she kissed me hard and slow, her hands playing with my hair. slowly she slid off the counter and pushed me in the direction of the living room.

I smiled and held onto her shirt, holding her to me. I spun her around and laid her on the couch, crawling on top of her. our legs fit together and so did our lips. both of our hands roamed each others bodies, slowly pulling clothes up and off until we were in our underwear. except me, because I chose not to wear a bra.

Becca saw that and smiled, putting kisses down my neck until she reached my breasts. I gasped and let out a giggle, she looked up at me and placed her teeth lightly around my nipple.

I closed my eyes and arched my back towards her intoxicating touch. she used a hand to run down my body until she rubbed against my sex. I really moaned out on that one.

seconds after that, my front door opened. Becca stopped and looked up at me.

"al pal!" Sammy yelled. fuck. Becca looked up over the couch and saw them. she quickly grabbed my shirt and hers, both of us throwing it over ourselves.

the group of boys walked in to see us still together, her in between my legs as she put her hair up.

"well what did we walk in on?" Sammy said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"the hottest sex you'll never see." Becca said with sass. she got down and grabbed all our clothes, then took my hand and walked me to the stairs. she looked at the boys and gave em a wink before leaning in to kiss me. she used tongue and all, just for a show. it made my heart race.

she picked me up and carried me up the stairs, like a sexy badass.

"you're so hot." I said, kissing her again. she smiled and entered my room, shutting the door behind us.

"not as hot as your moans."