45

Becca woke me up, her hands running through my hair softly. I groaned and looked up at her with a smile.

"good morning. or should I say afternoon." she giggled and nodded over to the clock. she helped me roll over to see it: 2:17 pm.

"shit." I groaned with a smile. we got out of bed and went downstairs. I found a package of waffles and I threw four in the toaster, then went back for the strawberries and the oranges I had hidden.

"so, the guy that was staring you down the whole time, is that breakup?" Becca asked, getting down two plates and setting them down. I sighed and nodded, looking down at my peeled orange.

"are you going to go through with dumping him?" I shrugged.

"honestly I don't know what to do. I believe him when he says it won't happen again. but I can't help but just, look at it like I obviously wasn't good enough."

"didn't he say that he didn't want you to see that side of him?" she reminded me. I nodded and took a drink from my orange juice.

"maybe we could've talked about that instead of finding out like how we did!" she nodded and then looked down at her food.

"all im going to say is that, he obviously likes you. think about it and talk before you make a decision." I nodded and began eating, now my brain thinking hard.

my front door opened and closed. Sammy popped into the kitchen and smiled at Becca, then me. "what's good?" both of us shrugged our shoulders. he followed and walked to my fridge, pulling out a water.

"Skeez and I are going for a drive through Cali today. do you guys wanna come? we'll have bud so we got you covered." I smiled and nodded. Becca did too.

"that's fun. what should we wear?" Sammy shrugged and started on his way to my room. I shrugged too and followed him, Becca right behind me.

"well we're going to have the windows down, but not the top. driving on country roads with loud music, so I'd say dress cute." he dug in my closet and tossed out a camo tshirt.

"al pal, come let me style you." I laughed and walked over to him, letting him slide the tshirt over my bra. it was a little loose so I tied up the back and tucked it up under my shirt. then he grabbed me a pair of jean shorts and tossed them at me.

"wait, should we go to the beach?" he gasped, taking out his phone and immediately calling someone. "important question!" he yelled. "beach or no?" I heard a huge gasp and then a big yes come from Skeez. Sammy chuckled and put his phone back in his pocket.

Becca got into her bag and pulled out a new bikini, slipping it on in the bathroom and then putting ripped jeans and a halter top over. Sammy I didn't care about. I changed right there, putting on a sky blue top and matching bottoms that were almost a thong.

I put on Sammys stylish outfit and then went to my mirror. "don't put on makeup. you look good without any." I sent him a smile and proceeded to follow his advice. my hair fell into a bun on top my head and then I pushed my fly aways to frame my face.

"okie dokie!" Becca said, putting her things in a small purse and then putting my extras in there too. I slipped my aviators over my eyes and slipped on some flip flops, my anklet brushing over my ankle.

we walked out and I sat shotgun with Sam, curling my feet in the seat and taking his phone from the aux cord. I set it in my lap and then plugged mine in.

"Sammy what concerts do you think are coming up?" he shrugged and turned onto the road to Nates house. Skeez was always here.

I sat in the seat and played hella tunes while Sammy went to get Skeez. "do you think Nates going to come?" my eyes went wide.

"Becca what if he does?" she shrugged with a smirk.

"make him jealous." then Sammy stepped out the door. Skeez followed and so did Nate. my heart dropped but I pretended not to notice and went back to DJ'ing.

Sammy hopped in the car and then the other two did too. "hey al, Becca, didn't expect to see you guys here." Becca smiled and so did i.

"he invited us cause we bring the party." Becca nodded along and we laughed our way into this day trip across California.

we made it past the big city and to the outer parts by the water. we had spent about two hours in the car, taking goofy selfies and singing to music.

I took Sammys phone and unlocked it, putting it out infront of me. "smile guys!" I leaned up in my seat so I could fit us all. Skeez put his arm around the two people beside him, Sam reached over and put a hand on the back of my seat. I took it and smiled at the outcome.

"okay guys I see an entrance to the beach, so we're checking for cops and if none, gunna go get our squad smoke on." I smiled and looked out the window, seeing all the mountain type hills around us.

"oh my god al! look at the group, two o'clock!" my eyes instantly snapped over and at the same time we began rolling down our windows. both of us leaned out, and as we passed, flashed them with big smiles on our faces. their eyes got wide and Becca high fived me.

"there's my girl!" then she turned to Sam. "come on, I want to go in the water!" Sammy pulled in and then grabbed the towels he brought and the picnic basket of 'food'. Becca got out and so did I, smiling as we walked through the sand.

I stopped and bent over to grab my shoes, then I smiled and started jogging, kicking up sand behind me. Becca smiled and joined and then Sam came running over, tackling me and then swinging me into his arms.