20

I might kiss the baddest bitch, if you dare me

I ain't never need a man to take care of me

Yo, I'm in that big boy bitches can't rent this

--

Surprise, surprise.

I got a text from Becca, the girl from the club. It's been a while since I texted her.

Hi xo

Hi Becca

Heard you were stopping by Las Vegas?

Before I could reply to her text message, I felt a hand on my ass behind me. When I turned to nearly punch the motherfucker, it was only B. My mouth erupted into a smile and I took her small body into a hug.

"Hi sweetheart." She coo'ed, running her fingers down my hair. "You're lookin good. Bigger ass, cuter tan." The she hopped up on her tippy toes and planted a smooth kiss right on my lips.

"How's it going with that boy you told me about. Oh what's his name... Nate!" That made me chuckle.

"Oh it's good but let's talk about you! How are you?" I looked her down and noticed she was in a skin tight blue dress that flowed out around her thighs. It stopped below her ass and her boobs were pushed up, dang.

"Oh Al, I'm so great. I found a boyfriend, and man is he the most smoking thing in the world damn." She groaned and ran her little hands down her body. He definitely turned her on. "Anyways, come come, let's get out if this store and to early dinner." I checked my phone, it was almost 5.

She took me back outside, then I lead her to my jeep. "Damn, you pick some fine cars." I smiled and drove off, peeling into the circle. "There's a delicious bar just over there. But first, were taking a trip by my house. you need to dress up."

She told me directions to her new home, apparently she moved a week after we met and we lost touch because of a new phone issue. But she looked online about a week ago and got it again and well here we are now.

We parked in the driveway of her house and walked me inside. Immediately I saw her boyfriend walking shirtless around the livingroom. I'll give her that much, he's a hottie.

Becca growled his way and he spun to face us. His eyes lighting up as he saw her. But they flicked to me. Holy shit she's dating Dylan O'Brien! "You must be the drunken bar hookup from forever ago?" Dylan asked. I laughed and nodded.

Becca stood in front of him. "Al this is Dylan. Dylan, this is my friend Alessandra." I smiled and his hook his hand. "Baby I'm going to go doll her up for our date." The boy nodded and kissed her. I turned my head and began walking upstairs.

"Last one on the right!" Becca yelled. I chuckled and went in there, gasping at her clothes collection. I looked upon hundreds of dresses and heels.

I pulled out a few but found a green wrap dress. It fit nicely, so I topped it with a pair of white sandals. Becca walked in after that.

"You're fucking hot!" She yelled, walking towards me. My cheeks flushed. "Okay come on, let's go to dinner."

yeah this is a shitty filler chapter just to sorta go under the meeting they had in the store. so if you don't really want to vote then don't, I won't be offended. but if you like it, then vote :)