37

lazy.

"that was the best game of FIFA, I've ever played." Nate said, calming down from the wild blowjob I gave him. him and I kept betting and betting. it resulted in both of us getting off yet more fun.

Nate laid over on the couch, his back up. I walked over and laid next to him, laying my head on his back.

"we can watch Netflix." I suggested, running a smooth heart around his back with my finger.

"Netflix and chill?" Nates muffled voice said. I smiled and sat up, letting Nate stand up too. he slid his boxers back on and helped me back into my panties.

"I love your body so much." he dropped to his knees and kissed my tummy, then each of my thighs. my cheeks flushed as I grabbed his cheeks with my hands. I lowered myself to his level and kissed him lightly.

"I love your body just as much, baby." he smirked and held onto me tightly. he laid us back on the couch and turned on the Rugrats, while he packed another bowl in the bong.

his phone started ringing on the table. I reached to grab it, handing it to him.

"skate." he said formally. I smirked and put my head in the crook of his neck. "okay." I leaned forward and kissed him softly, going around until I found his spot. when I did, his arm slid down around my hips to grab my ass.

I left faint hickeys against his tan skin and with each wave of pleasure, his hand flexed on my cheek.

"yeah. I'll be there." then he hung up. when he set his phone down, he let his head fall back and he moaned out loudly. I pulled back to laugh.

"you're a little bitch." I knew he didn't mean it, because his hand was now sliding towards the front of my panties.

"is that going to be my punishment daddy?" I said sexily to him. he smirked and ran a finger over my sex.

"tonight. I'll give you the punishment you deserve." he kissed me and just about that time we heart car doors shutting. it startled me. but to make it look like we haven't been having sex, I kissed his cheek and slid over to the chair.

i was still in my Calvin Klein panty set, resting on my knees so my hips looked huge from the front. my fingers began to crush pot into a bowl when Sammy walked in.

Nate looked to be sleeping, but I was there, bout to smoke. Sammy must've brought many people because soon I had a few wide eyes staring at me. it's like they've never seen a half naked girl before.

"aye, girl. can I smoke?" Sammy walked up and sat in the other chair so casually. Skeez followed after he closed his mouth but the other people just kinda awkwardly stood. swaz was there, along with Tez and Gilinsky.

I took a hit from the bong and passed it Sammys way. Nate was still playing the sleeping card so I stretched over to shake him awake.

"hey, wake up. we're having fun without you." he played it off well and took his time to 'wake up'. a few minutes later he was taking a hit and had everyone fooled.

"what are you guys doing?" I asked Sam, relaxing back in the chair.

"we're stopping by before we head over to Kylie's." I nodded and packed another one. it went around and we talked for a minute. but then they left and it was me and my man again.

he sat there zoned out for who knows how long. "Nate." I moaned his way, walking over and crawling into his lap.

"babygirl." he mocked back, wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned down and rested my head on his chest.

"what should we do now?" I asked, looking up at him. he shrugged.

"let's dye our hair."