4

Just wanna keep all your attention baby

It turns me on to know I turn you on

Hey can I grab the wheel and drive you crazy

--

Spring cleaning.

This meant it was time to dress up in the little gray t-shirt I can tie up around my belly button. Plus the little black thong I bought, and the white knee high socks.

The first room I cleared out was my bedroom. All the bra and panty sets I had, plus any lingerie I had bought for Nate was laid out on my bed. All the shoes and heels that still fit were taken out and arranged in a pile so I could get out all the ones that didn't. I filled up a bag with shoes and started another one with the bras and other intimates that I couldn't fit into.

After that, I went through my closet and organized through all my clothes. All my drawers in my dresser were undone and repacked with different things. My jeans were all folded next to my shorts and I stuffed my shoes back where they belonged. I left the bras and shit on my bed and worked around it.

An hour later I moved on to my living room. The blinds were drawn but I wanted them open. The best part of living in a big house was that, the rooms were tremendous. My livingroom faced the wall, which happened to have three very large windows... And gave me a great view.

I cleaned what I had too and moved on, ending in the kitchen around two in the afternoon. Justin Bieber's album was playing on my Spotify, sometimes skipping between him and my sexy playlist. It was a good day to clean and dance.

When I finished cleaning my entire apartment, I went and checked my phone for the time. It was almost 6:30. I turned the music off and walked back into my kitchen, hooking the music back into my little Bluetooth speaker.

I got a call five minutes later.

"Hello?"

"Why haven't you been answering my texts? I haven't seen you in like two weeks, Al." It was Nate.

"Nate you've been busy and focused on stuff for your music. I laid off for a bit." On the other end Nate sighed. "I miss you, daddy." Nate let out a small chuckle.

"I miss you too babygirl." He went silent for a second. There was a knock at my door. I didn't bother to tell Nate, I just went and opened it up.

But standing on the other side was the man himself. "Hi." He said with a grin. As he hung up, my music came back on and it turned to Me&U by Cassie. His smile turned cheeky when he saw what I was wearing. "Damn, babygirl." I blushed and pulled him inside. Nate chuckled and fell close to me, his arms extending so they wrapped around me. His head dipped in and he rested his lips on mine.

When he pulled away, he slowly slid off his jacket, tossing it on the couch. He spun me around and presses up against me, starting to sway us to the beat. Nates arms slid around my waist and I put mine over his, slipping my fingers in his.

I backed up my butt to his crotch and swayed them softly with the beat too. "Do you still have that pole we put up in the spare room? I could really go for one of your lap dances." Nate moved my hair and planted soft kisses on my skin. My head nodded as I rested against him.

"Then let's go." I turned and hopped up in his arms. Nate smirked and placed a single kiss on my collarbone. He walked us up to my room. His eyes went wide when he saw all the stuff on my bed.

"Baby I want to see you model these. Walk around in each one." He put me down and pointed to a set of red lace underwear. "First ones." Then he kissed me and walked to the guest room. He had always been a little experimental, I suppose. Always wanting to try new things. The pole was one.

I quickly stripped and put on the underwear. I took my socks off and I walked over to him. I sexily swayed my hips and I pressed a hand to his chest and walked all around him. His eyes stared at me up and down as I walked one circle around him.

My back faced him and i bent over, running a hand up my thigh as I stood. Slowly, I lowered myself into his lap. To the beat of Representin by Ludacis I grinded hard on Nates lap.

Nates hands held my hips and he emitted soft moans as I went. When I stood and started on my walk to the pole, I watched Nate bring out a stack of twenties. As I twirled around the silver stick, he started throwing them at me, cheering me on as I went.