Chapter 29 (battle)

Kyle P.O.V

I was shocked of Liam being captured so I stayed quiet and I left the room in silent I headed to Ian to see if he knows something about Nate and why is he working with alic.

As the elevator hit the bottom I turned and walked fast to where Ian were, he looked at me confused of why am I here, I grabbed him by the collar I was furious “were you working with Nate to capture Liam?!” I shouted at his face.

He looked at me dumfounded “no, what’s going on, Liam is captured?!” he looked shock, I let go of him.

“listen once they bring Liam in call me I need to meet him” I said to him as I took his phone and punched my numbers.

I headed back to the elevator and went up, I checked if there is any guard in the operation room and there was one I went to him “where is alic?” I asked.

“he has some business with the intruder, they went with him downstairs” he answered.

“what about the girl?” I said.

“she is inside, alic told to allow no one to inter” he said as his eyes blazed like he is showing me that he is not an ordinary guard .

“you know who am I, no need to worry” I said trying to work my way to get inside without fighting this kid.

“I received an order I can’t defy it” he said firmly.

“listen here kiddo I’ve been here long time ago before you came so you better move and let me check on the girl” I said angry.

“but you ran away long time too so I can’t let you in without an order from alic” he said arrogantly, ‘kids these days’ I thought as I rolled my eyes on him, then I threw myself on him to punch with my right hand but he smiled and dodged it and flung his hand like a sword on the moment where my arm hanged beside him, I heard a clicking sound once his hand met my arm, and I knew he broke my arm.

He kept glaring at me without moving from his place, “you can leave without I break something else” he said and positioned himself like before.

I stood then I tried to put my bones together, I know it will heal in few days “listen you don’t know me well, I was one of alic most powerful soldier do you think breaking my arm is a disadvantage for me, I am the one here who is giving you a chance so you better run while you can” I said as I let my eyes blaze too.

He smirked then he prepared himself to fight me, I don’t know what is his ability or wither he is stronger than me all I care about is getting Beth out of here, I made a mistake of trusting alic I thought he will treat her from her tumor in exchange of giving him something he desired for a long time, I didn’t know he was planning on turning her, thank god I didn’t give him what he really wanted or all of us will be really dead’ I thought as I dropped his ice arrows that he formed from the air.

I had no powers such as controlling any element but I have something better, I let my whole body turn into reddish color, any one come near me when I am in this state loses his powers, I think alic informed them because he jumped backward.

“what’s going on? Are you afraid to come closer little boy” I said intriguing him.

“you know what you talk too much” he said creating an iceberg underneath me I jumped away and smashed it with my good arm to be surprised by dozens of arrow rushing to me I ducked down.

“that was close, damn that boy is strong” I whispered to myself.

Suddenly the whole building vibrated like it’s a massive mobile phone it increased slowly, I looked at the kid he was distracted so I ran on the shaking ground and caught his arm and I yanked him to the floor I fought with him like he is a nothing since he lost his power I kept beating him until he fainted, the vibration increased it was like a major unstoppable earth quake, the building started to fall apart so I interred the operation room, and removed all the wires on Beth I carried her with my good arm and hid under the table as a massive part of the roof fell, after it stopped the place looked half destroyed I wonder what happened.

“Beth wake up” I tried to wake her, but I guess it can’t be helped because she is drugged.

“remove your filthy hand off of her” I heard Liam growl, I turned to look and he was standing at the ruins beside him was Nate !!, did they plan the whole thing?!