T.A.M.L. Chapter 24: His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm Part 2

His Horrible Revenge; A Visit to the Farm Part 2

The Next Day...

Elliasse's POV

It was a very relaxing sleep last night, everything was perfect. Well it was SUPPOSED to be perfect, until Kirru ruined it by both of us sleeping in the same room. 

*Flashback*

"Hey grandpa farmer! Kirru said that that room was for him alone! It  was supposed to be mine right?" I said rushing to Kirru's grandpa.

"No way, that room is mine and mine ALONE!" He glared at me as he says this while pointing his finger at me.

"DON'T POINT YOUR FINGER AT ME!"

"Alright, Alright, That's enough kids. Let's settle this calmly, sit down and take a good long breath." We did as he said and sat down.

"How 'bout you two share one room?"

"WHAT?!" Both of us shouted.

"I mean, you two ARE friends, right? There's no other choice, no more room is available for another one"

"What?! Can I just sleep here in the living room?" I asked

"No way, you're our guest this vacation, you need to be treated with care"

"Then why isn't HE treating me with care? If guests ARE important, then why don't you just let me have the room?!"

"We can't do that as well, he HAS the right to sleep in a comfortable room, right? You already know why that is, young miss."

"Ugh! Fine! I'll sleep with him! BUT--!"

"Hm?"

"I will sleep on the BED!"

"WHAT?! That is totally NOT fair! I should sleep ON the bed, too!"

"If you are going to sleep on the bed, then I'll sleep on the FLOOR! Hmp!" I walked away

"Wait!" I looked back at him

"Ugh...Fine, you can have the bed"

End of Flashback

And then that's what happened last night. But I ended up merciful and have him sleep beside me, this is after all his grandfather's and I have no right to make him sleep on the cold floor.

Everything's perfect now, Kirru and I are enjoying this vacation. The only thing that will concern me now is that terrible presence of aura that keeps me awake at night. I can't fall asleep, I can still feel it. It's terrifying.

Everyday, his anger and rage keeps on growing stronger. This might lead into trouble, I might have to transform into my assassin mode and fight him on my own.

~ Time Skip ~

It's almost the middle of night now, I'm in my assassin mode. I need to get rid of that horrible aura surrounding this cabin. This nightmare has to stop...NOW.

Someone's POV

It's been days since they got here, but I haven't made my move yet. I think they still don't notice me, but I'm not sure about that woman. Her aura is scary, it's different.

I hid behind the side of the building. Kyllaku was eating with the old man, I don't see the girl anywhere. Where is she?

"Looking for someone?" Someone suddenly spoke, it's a voice of a girl. I turned around and saw a girl wearing a black cloak.