3. Shadow's thoughts

Media: yokeching.deviantart.com

"Huh? Where am I?" Shadow finally opened his eyes and see himself to be in a hospital room. Lying down onto a white sheeted bed and a white thin blanket covered half way of his body. He is also wearing a hospital robe and his gloves and shoes were removed, he saw his right hand covered with bandages and he tried to remember what happened and how he got there.

Rouge opened the door to see Shadow alive, for once. "Shadow! Oh my god you're alive!" She said, going over him and bending down, not wanting to hug him even if she wanted to. "R-Rouge, what happened?" He asked her. "Well, you've been out for 2 days..."

"What?! I'm out for two days?! What happened?!" He said as Rouge hushed him. "Well, the day when you 'snapped' at Sonic, you came back to your manor and when I came to check up on you, I saw you sprawled down on the floor, blood on your right fist and I have no idea what happened to you." She explained.

"What do you mean, I 'snapped' at Sonic?" He asked as Rouge gulped. "The day, when Amy told us he asked her out." She replied, sweat dropping as Shadow now remembered everything. He look down, feeling that feeling is coming back to him. "I-is everything fine Shadow?" She asked. But he didn't reply and just ignored her. "Maybe there's a problem?" She asked again.

"Please Rouge. Don't make me answer that, it's..... Very complicated." He replied. She was about to ask again but then saw his hands balling into fists that like he wanna punch someone so she stopped herself from doing so. "Okay, I'm just gonna leave now, but I'll be coming back to check on you." She said before heading for the door. "Thanks Rouge." Shadow mumbled which made her smile then left the room, leaving him alone there.

He check his hand to see there were little blood stains onto the bandage. He tried to form a fist but it brought a twinge of pain so he let go. "What is going on with me? Why have I Been acting like this. Could this be because of..... Of...." He said to himself, not wanting to pronounce the word but that spins inside his head.

"Faker...." He said, he shook off the thought. "I do not want him, to see me. Like this. Or perhaps, I don't feel anything towards him, don't it?" He said which his head had a massive head ache making him lie back and hold his head. "Auuggh!" He screamed, tears forming in his eyes and falling down. Right now, he only feels anger, hatred, agony and mostly.... Jealousy. Could there be still a space for love?