25. Knowing you more

Media: Link is above dammit (that is, if u see the photo)

It was a week since... Since Sonic had stayed over at the manor. From time to time, he always make a Shadow happy. Sometimes he teases him and still nags him about whether the hedgehog likes him or not. Shadow replies that he is really gay and this made Sonic slightly annoyed.

From throughout the week, Rouge secretly take all the duties Shadow have to do at GUN since he is having a break and rest. Also wanting to get Sonic and Shadow's "thing" to be together. Their friends out on bets whether the two would be a "thing" or not.

"Come on Shadow! Let's go out and have a race!" Sonic says eagerly as he runs out the house. Shadow lazily stands up and goes to the door, not going out. "Seriously Faker. I'm in no mood for your childish games and I'd like to have some cup of coffee over here." He says with a frown.

The blue hedgehog pouted and crossed his arms. Huffed and looks up with his pride. "Am not gonna do your chores anymore. You're just being a lazy-hog and never want to have fun for once."

"Actually Faker, you already gave me lot of fun this week. And right now, I just want to sit down and have some coffee. Come on." The other says as he goes back in. Sonic sighs as he decided to follow behind. "What can I do to change you, Shadow the Hedgehog?" He says as he decided to make themselves some coffee.

"You really love your coffee don't you?" He adds as he stirs the two cups. Shadow nods and laughs lightly. "I sure do."

"And you even snuggle them to sleep, dreaming about them and having a 'thing' with this water wet things." Sonic says again, carrying them over and hands him some. Shadow took a sip and raised an eyebrow at him. "Jealous?"

Sonic's eyes widen at what he meant and decided to shrug it off and chuckled to brush it off. "Me? Jealous of just some drinking thing? Psh... That would be childish!" Sonic replies as he laughs nervously, but loudly to cover up his nervousness. Shadow smirked in amusement as he closed his eyes.

"You actually act like a child Sonic." He says as takes a sip again. Sonic then sends him a glare but Shadow feels it, even though he can't see it. "Yes. You are." He insists, he is trying to get to him. "No. I'm not." Sonic defends. "Yes."
"No."
"You're still acting like it." Shadow says as he sips again and opens his eyes, a hidden smirk invisible. Sonic threw his hands up in the air. "Oh I give up!" The. He decided to take his cup before exiting the kitchen. Shadow only stifled an amused laugh.

The blue hedgehog stared out the window and drink his cup. He look at the sky and started to think. Did I give Shadow much happiness for now? Would there be more cause? Then he hesitates for a moment and looks down. How are my friends when I'm gone? Did Eggman launched anything unusual? How about Tails? Knuckles? Amy? My siblings? He gave way his thoughts for worrying after his friends.

Then, Shadow came around and go from behind. "Thinking about life?" He asks and he didn't meant to get startled suddenly. Crossing his arms and sighed, he told him. "Why don't you go visit your friends? You've been here for a week or two now, it might be time for you to have a chance to meet your friends again." He told him. Sonic only gave him a look then sighed. "I can't, just leave you here with your condition Shadow. Besides, this'll be a life time opportunity for us to hang out a bit and get to know more." Sonic explains with a plain smile.

"I'm fine. Besides, I'm gonna recover fast enough when once I'm all alone." Shadow replies. Sonic gave him a look, mixture of concern and hurt. "Well, being alone is the reason why that demon thing keep coming back. Come on, I'm sure our friends outside are just fine." Sonic told him and goes across the room. Shadow's gaze followed to where he is going.