2. Jealousy and Outrage

Media: AimyNeko.DeviantArt.com

"Sonic finally asked me out on a date!" Amy said happily to her girl friends, including the boys inside her house as she cuddled next to Sonic who blushed madly. "Oh really?" Rouge said. The others cannot believe it even, that Sonic the Hedgehog would finally date Amy Rose. The girl he always ran away with.

"Uh... Y-Yeah!" He stuttered as Amy poked his cheek which looked adorable for the others. After talking about shit and stuff, Sonic finally manages to escape from her grasp as Amy joined the conversation with the girls, as he came for the boys. "Congrats Sonic, you're finally dating someone." Silver said as Sonic rub his neck. "Eh, it's no effort."

"Yeah, I can't believe that all these years, you finally gave in to her." Knuckles tells him. The boys say things about him and Amy before they were a couple and Sonic couldn't help but sink deep down. As some boys left, he turned to see a Shadow, not facing him, arms crossed. "You're not gonna talk?" Sonic asked as Shadow huffed at him.

"Congrats to be dating her..." Is all he said before standing up but Sonic grab his hand, making Shadow look at it surprised. "T-There's nothing be worried about this. Would it?" Sonic explained, hoping Shadow would make a remark. Shadow looked a bit, pissed as usual and he don't know what to react.

"D-Don't touch me." He snarled. Drawing attention to the others who looked at both of them. "W-What?" Sonic said as Shadow finally got what to say. "I said DON'T touch me. Got it? You won't understand anything. Just, stay away from me." Shadow said, letting his hand go roughly a bit more with piss as he stormed out of the house, leaving everyone confused.

Sonic felt a different feeling towards him. I only told Amy I'd date her so she can stop. But afterwards I would stop this. But I didn't know Shadow would have felt this way. Could he love.... Her? He thought, resisting to cry for it as Tails put a hand on his shoulder and he look up. "I-Is something w-wrong with the both of you?" Tails asked as Sonic, erased his sad face and let out a weak smile.

"Eh, it's just.... A misunderstanding, he could get that. Right?" Sonic said as Amy went to hug him for comfort. "It'll be alright Sonic." She chirped as Sonic rolled his eyes and didn't hug her back, but stayed there. Why Shadow?
~*~*~*~*~*~

"Aaauuuuggggghhhhh!" Shadow punched the wall of his manor in his own room as he felt hot, upset and a bit.... Jealous of the two. What is going on with me?! What did I just do?! Is this.... Jealousy? He thought as he felt something wet streaking down his cheeks.

He went to the bathroom and stared at the mirror. "No, I can't be crying, I won't and ever be crying for that blue idiot!" He yelled as he punched the glass of his mirror, causing it to break into pieces, and the glass cutting through his gloved hand making his fingers bleed a bit. You thought that he have feelings for Amy? No. He have feelings for the blue idiot he have been shouting.

He stormed out of the bathroom and slumped down his bed. He really felt pressured. Staring at Sonic just makes him feel queasy that's why he always stay away from him. But for now, he wanted him to stay away from him. He doesn't want to see his face ever again. And at least, not touch him for it hurts.

"He's dating that pink hedgehog. Pathetic." He murmured, tearing a picture of Amy he saved and stomping onto it. He don't know what to feel but he suddenly, felt an oozy feeling that he passed out on the floor, his right hand still bleeding.

Rouge got inside his house to check up on him and went inside the room. "Oh my god. Shadow?!" She shrieked, going next to him as she tried to shake him up but he wouldn't reply or even flinch. She saw the blood on his hand and everything in his room and messy, also seeing the broken mirror glass inside the bath room.

She pulled out her phone and called 911 for help, as an ambulance immediately got there and carried Shadow over to the hospital, with Rouge. She is the only one who understand Shadow most and he tells her all of his secrets so she's like his best friend. But today, she doesn't have the idea why he acted, this way towards Sonic and Amy. But she'll soon find out.