14. Ride to Spagonia

Sonic had already done packing as he put the last luggage in their van. "Yo Tails, are the food ready for the trip?" He called out to his two tailed fox buddy who went out holding two large baskets of food inside. "Yeah Sonic, is Knuckles done putting in the luggage?" Tails asked as the blue hedgehog went to look for Knuckles, who was pushing the last bag in their van and clasp his hands after that.

"Done." He said as Sonic smiled. "Well didn't thought we all going to Spagonia, I miss that place already." He said as Tails walk up to him. "Yeah, it's the place where you meet him." Tails added as Sonic sighed sadly. "Yeah, but I think he's under the earth, sleeping." (Anyone here like Sonic Unleashed?!)

As they finished, the three ride in the van, Knuckles on the driver's seat, Sonic on the passenger, and Tails between them. Buckling their seat belts, they drove all the way towards the air port.

Arriving there, they saw their friends, and Sonic's siblings. "Hey!" Sonic greeted them with a wave as the others noticed and waved back as the three pull out their luggage and head over to them. "Says here we'll be taking a private jet all the way to Spagonia. And mostly private. They'll serve us like in a 5 star!" Rouge said, reading from her ticket excitedly. The others rolled their eyes. They came to the port where a medium sized jet plane was waiting for them and the pilot waiting outside. He was a red furred fox with shining Amber orbs, and wearing a pilot's suit.

"So you're all the passengers going to Spagonia? Well I'm Felix, nice meeting you all." He said with a bow which weirded the others but a Rouge finding it amusing, Knuckles saw this and glared at the pilot, as if he were jealous and Rouge seeing this, nudge him. "Don't be left out Knux, I still like ya." She said causing him to blush as red as his fur and the others chuckled or giggled. "Come on let's ride in." Sonic told them as the other followed the pilot up the jet.

The inside was like a plane's, except it was large and some space. "Welcome to Inferno Trés." Felix said as he got in his seat and preparing for take off. The others seat down while some tried to venture in. "Come on Manic! Let's check out if are there any rooms that might have any music produce!" Amy said, dragging her boyfriend everywhere as Manic now faces what Sonic faced before, but in a sweet way so he just followed. The others look out the windows as a female purple cat came by them, dressed in a flight attendant's suit.

"The jet will depart in two minutes sir and Madame. Please wait patiently for the flight and amuse yourselves with some of our good tasting Earl grey tea." She said. Silver stared at her features as Blaze slapped his hand. "Thanks." Blaze mumbled as the attendant handed them their tea and went to serve others. Cream and Tails were sitting beside each other, looking out the window. "Wow this is amazing Tails!" "I know, but will the jet be able to handle the flight?" Tails wondered as his best friend came by. "Of course it will Tails! It's a jet, goes off to a sonic boom!" Sonic said, chuckling by that as Tails chuckled nervously.

"Heh heh, yeah." He said. The group were seated by pairs, Silver and Blaze, Tails and Cream, Amy and Manic, Rouge and Knuckles, Sonia with the pilot. Only Sonic and Shadow were left without anyone to sit with.

"Hey about you two sit beside each other by the last seats?" Rouge asked, pointing towards the back where there are vacant seats and the most comfiest place around the jet. At this, the two blushed. "W-Well." Shadow stuttered. The group noticed this as the others snickered secretly. "Well there are no any vacant seats except for that and the jet's about to depart." The pilot said announcing from the speakers. Shadow sighed and grabbed Sonic's hand as they went towards the back, and the blue hedgehog was blushing furiously.

The two sat down comfy as everyone felt the jet move under the, and then they take flight. The others started having conversations, except for the two hedgehogs seated at the back, being as awkward as they were. Sonic look at Shadow, who was looking out the window. Curiously he studied his features like it was his hobby. Shadow snapped back as he saw him staring at him and Sonic was taken by surprise so he look away, rubbing his arm and blushing. The black hedgehog stood up from his seat and lean closer to him, their faces inches away.

This made Sonic uncomfortable and more red as Shadow spoke. "Sonic, you're all red. Are you sick?" He asked. At this, Sonic waved his hands frantically. "N-No, no! I'm all fine Shadow! Just Uh.... Feeling nauseated." He explained as he look out the window and look down, seeing the water below. Acting as if he was sort of afraid of looking down from the water. But he just made it more.... Worse? "Oh... I see that you don't like looking down. Here." Shadow said, standing up from his seat, then going beside him. (Btw the seats have a table between and facing each other if your confused)

"Shadow." "Just, settle in." Shadow said, as their arms touched and he hold of his arm. He was rubbing his arm. "W-What are you doing?" Sonic asked. "Making you warm. You look quiet uncomfortable." He mumbled awkwardly. He mentally facepalmed himself. What am I doing?!

The two decided to talk about stuff. Like how they have their races, Sonic would show him amazing places all over Spagonia. Also that delicious Chocolate chip Ice cream he bought before. (That game again)

Shadow, deep inside, couldn't wait to experience those stuff Sonic had said about since he is having nonstop missions in GUN. But he was fine of having a vacation for once. Everyone in the jet was all fast asleep. Including Sonic, except for Shadow, who was a bit restless. He stared at the window and inside the jet, but his eyes landed on the blue hedgehog resting on his shoulder, cutely snoring. Shadow couldn't help but smile at what he is witnessing. "Didn't know you were this cute when you're sleeping." He said, leaning over to him. Sonic shifted aside, cuddling closer to him. "Shadow...." He purred and his ears twitched.

At this, the black hedgehog blushed but shake it off. "We'll be there soon."