11. Still angry?

Media: myly14.deviantart.com

Shadow woke up from his slumber as he stretched his arms, yawing and went downstairs. He soon encountered the living room to be messy, the tv was turned on into a static session and the likable blue hedgehog asleep on the couch, his mouth drooling. Shadow only sighed frustrated. Why he be this messy? He thought as he came to clean up the mess and turn off the tv. He look at the sleeping hedgehog and smiled secretly at himself. Sometimes I wanna just pinch his cheeks if I can.

He put away the mess as he went to the kitchen to make breakfast, soon Sonic woke up by the sound of pots and pans clanging from the kitchen. His one eye scanned around the room seeing it was clean as he slowly rise and yawned while stretching his arms. He wipe off the drool of hi mouth as he look back and sniff up the aroma of delicious breakfast being prepared. Wow, Shadow cooks? He thought as he hastily stood up.

Realizing he was still wearing his shirt, he sniffed it and smelled Shadow's scent. Good thing I did not drool on this or he'd throw me out. He made his way towards the kitchen as he saw the table set up. Shadow soon turned around, wearing a white apron printed onto it "Best Cook" holding a platter of crisped bacon and eggs as he settled them on the smooth, square shaped wooden table. Removing the apron he gestured Sonic to sit down.

He did so as he get some food and silently eat. Shadow was also eating but not looking up. Both of them felt very awkward of this a Sonic cleared his throat and and decided to talk. "Um... Thanks for letting me stay in Shadow." He said staring at him as Shadow raised his head up while munching onto his egg and gulped. "Uh sure faker." He said staring back at him. Both hedgehogs look at each others eyes. Pausing a bit, emerald green ones met ruby red ones as a spark sent chills through their veins.

He rub his back as the red eyes stared at him intently. "Shadow, about Amy...." "Oh god please stop saying that kind of name." Shadow cut him, his aura changed. "What? I have something to tell you." Sonic explained as Shadow dropped his fork on the table. "You two are already in a relationship? Well know what. Congratulations you two are now a couple. I'm so happy for the two of you that you can live a life." Shadow ranted and Sonic kept quiet. He is angry today.

"No Shadow, that's not what I meant." "You know what Faker? I still have no idea why I let you stay in my manor this instant. You should be out there escorting that pink brat of yours that I don't care why I said this." Shadow's tone was persuasive as Sonic frown and gritted his teeth. "Shadow listen to me! Just listen okay?! Would shut your damn mouth and listen to what I will be saying to you because its important!" Sonic yelled which shut the other one's mouth but glared at him.

"I didn't actually bring Amy to a date. We talked to a cafe, I told her she's only the one I like as a friend like and she told me she love someone and its Manic. She told me she stopped following me when he came in and I was glad for them. And there is no reason you can complain about me and Amy hugging even though you watched us and I know that." Sonic explained, his voice serious and stern but his expression was mad. Shadow look up, he don't want to believe in all of what he was saying but what he explained was unexpectedly real. He look down, feeling something inside. Guilt.

Sonic saw his expression as he calmed down a bit and look down also. He also felt guilty for shouting at him like that but that's the thing. "Sorry." Shadow muttered quietly but Sonic only heard him mumble.

"I'M SORRY." Shadow then said louder, raising his head up in a concerning look as Sonic look at him and melted his heart. Am I really falling for him?! Sonic thought.

Am I falling for him? Shadow thought also.