10. Mind games

Media: mintenndo.deviantart.com

The rain still continued all night as Shadow washed the dishes. Sonic, soon finished taking a shower and wear the clothes Shadow told him to. A large black shirt with some band group printed on it, and neat, clean white socks. Sonic shrugged as he wear those then left his shoes in the room as he went down.

As soon as he did, he didn't saw Shadow in the living room but cleaning up the mess in the kitchen so he decided to look for him. As he entered in the kitchen door, he suddenly bumped into Shadow, causing Shadow to drop some plastic trash from his hands. "Faker." Shadow said in a warning tone as Sonic apologized.

"Eh, sorry 'bout that Shadow. Just checkin' up on ya." Sonic said sheepishly as Shadow rolled his eyes and went to pick up the trash. "Id you wanna look for me, you could've just sit down the couch and wait for me." He spatted back as he continued outside to throw the trash away.

Woah, why Shadow's being grumpy today? Sonic thought as he sat down on the couch and waited for him. Shadow soon came back a bit wet from the rain but dried himself off by shaking his quills. Sonic couldn't help but stare at the black hedgehog. Wow.

"Faker? Why you staring at me?" Shadow asked as soon he realized he stared at him for a bit too long as he shake his head. "Uhm, nothing Shadow. Just staring the wall.....?" He said as Shadow once again rolled his eyes. "Stop doing that, now can you just. Ugh, I'm going to bed." He said as he shake his head towards the blue one and went upstairs, not wanting to see him again this night. Sonic felt something suspicious about him.

"At least the tv's all mine." He muttered to himself, smiling then started watching the tv.

(I have no idea why I named this chapter that)