15. Arrival

The jet finally arrived to Spagonia.

"Ah! Such a fabulous place to be in!" Rouge said as she gone out of the jet, wearing her purple sunglasses and sun hat, along with her luggage as she spread her arms out for a warm welcoming. "Rouge stop doing that or people here will think of you as a menace." Sonic told her which caused the others to let out a laugh and Rouge stop. Turning around and glaring at the blue hedgehog.

They waved farewell towards Felix and the cat attendant, which Blaze glared and flames almost erupted from her tail as Silver quickly, disappeared it away. The Gang went out of the port which, a huge private coaster, just for them is waiting. "Come in kiddos." An elderly man said, in the driver's seat. They all went in and immediately went to their seats. Sonic was now seated beside Tails, wanting no more awkwardness between them. And that leaves Shadow only alone. (Cause Amy sat with Cream, Manic with Sonia, and the other two still with each other)

"So you fellas excited to go towards the shore?" The elder man called out which erupted with cheers from the Gang. Mostly Sonic since he missed the place so much. He chuckled and gave them all a nod. "I see, well we'll get there as fast as this coaster could go. I could see the blue one really eager to go." He added which all look at Sonic with puzzled faces, except for Amy and Tails which they giggled and chuckled for the cause and Sonic grinned widely, rubbing his nose with determination. "Well let's get going!" Rouge cheered as elder man started the engine as it roared under them.

The wheels under began to move forward and everything outside moved. Then they were off.
~*~*~*~*~*~

"Finally!" The eager blue hedgehog said, which he is the first one to get out of the coaster with an excited look on his face. The others only smiled by his act. "What's with all this excitement Sonic?" Blaze asked. The elder man waved them a farewell as they took off. Manic, Knuckles, Silver and Shadow offered to carry while Sonic, Tails and Amy were the ones to show them around. "Oh! How I miss to come here again!" Amy said, spreading her arms wide.

Sonic couldn't help but agree with her. This was the time they saw each other, which turned out to be a complication of confusion. As they entered the city of white, bricked walled houses, the people came out and immediately cheered as they saw Sonic came by. "Look!It's Sonic! The one who saved the world from being destroyed!" One of them said which surprised the others and Sonic waved, seeing familiar faces around.

"Hey there!" He greeted which some children came and greeted them. The gang only did was stand their awkwardly, while the three (meant Sonic, Tails and Amy) greet them. Tails introduced them also to the townsfolk. And they all had that ice cream sundae. "Now let's go to our reception shall we?" Sonic said with a keen smile and the others followed, waving good bye to those people with bright eyes and joyful smiles. As they go, they went towards one of those five star looking hotels (if there is one) and went in, he boys carrying their stuff.

Sonic and Tails went to the receptionist to pay for their fee and got the receipt. "Enjoy your stay here!" Greeted the female receptionist as they nodded and gave the others their keys. "So we'll be all sharing a hotel like cottage, with five rooms each. So we'll be deciding who to be with, " Sonic said as Tails cleared his throat. "Ahem."

"and also buddy here too." He added, sweatdropping. So here is how they all planned it out. Silver Blaze on room one, Knuckles and Rouge on the second, Manic and Tails on the third, Amy, Cream and Sonia on the fourth. And lastly, they paired Sonic and Shadow to be on the fifth. Sonic reacted to this. "Tails.... You nitwit! Why am I paired with him?!" He practically shrieked at his best friend as Tails calmed him down.

"Calm down Sonic, isn't this what you wanted? Spending quality time together with him?" Tails pointed out to him as hey look at Shadow who is busy talking to Knuckles and Rouge, seeing him teasing the two to being together in a room and might do it in bed. "Come on Sonic, I know you're really just denying it. Me and Knuckles already know your little secret and there's nothing to do about it." He explained.

"Hey including Amy too." Sonic added. "Wait... What?!" Tails shrieked which heard by the gang and they all stared at them. Tails flushed embarrassed. "Nothing to see here hehe." He told them. "Just you three keep quiet okay? As long as this is secret and Shadow have a good image of me, he'll like me afterwards. Maybe....." He mumbled as Tails stifled a laugh. "Good luck doing that Sonic." He reminded him before the gang go in their assigned rooms.

Shadow went to their room and Sonic still stayed on his place. "Faker you going in or what?" The black hedgehog asked as the blue on got to his senses and nodded, following him in. They pulled their luggage as Sonic then came to his separate bed and laid there. "Could you not act lazy for once and help me put out our stuff?" Shadow asked him coldly as Sonic smirked, cocked his head up then said.

"Nope Shadster, I got exhausted on the ride and I'll be touring you all before the party." He explained and received a groan coming from he black one himself. He then out out there stuff and Sonic stayed there, as if waiting for something to happen cause he is silent.

Shadow wasn't used by this kind of silence when he's around with faker. He turned around and look to see Sonic, sounding asleep cause he's snoring and mouth wide open.drooling saliva out of his mouth and chest rising up and down. Shadow rolled his eyes. "You'll never change faker." He said before jumping onto bed, meditating. Ignoring the calls of dinner from outside.