5

Dirty babe

You see these shackles, baby

I'm your slave

--

I woke up next to Nate, who had his arm slung over me protectively and his face buried in my neck. A small smile lit my lips, my hand trailing down Nates arm, and back up to his hair. Our hips were positioned perfectly against each other, so I couldn't resist grinding my hips slowly against him.

"Daddy, wake up." I moaned, running my hands through his soft hair. Nate stirred and emoted a soft groan in my ear. His grip tightened on me as he thrusted his hips against mine in a stretch. I gasped at the size of his morning wood.

"Good morning babygirl." His hand went down my torso until his finger slipped under my panties and started pawing at my clit. As soon as he touched me, I moaned out. Nate started moving his fingers in circles, making moans pour out of my mouth. My back arched and I rubbed up against him again, it was like he had full control over my body.

"Fuck." I moaned loudly, my body moving against Nates hand. "Daddy I'm close." And like that, he picked up the speed just enough to bring me to the edge, but then stopped. I moaned loudly in disappointment.

"Hold on baby." He got out of bed and walked to my dresser. He rambled through the drawers until he found two smooth silk gray ties. With a smile, he walked over to me, taking my two hands into his. Nate tied my wrists together and then to the post on my bed, then he put the other one around my eyes as a blindfold.

He didn't say anything, just came up on the bed and threw the blankets off of me. Cold air hit my legs and I curled them up towards me. Nate took that opportunity to spread them and slide close to me. His hand appeared on my skin and I jumped, causing a chuckle from the boy. He slowly roamed his hand across my ass and over my sex, finally ending so his thumb could brush over my clit.

"Have you been a bad girl?" He asked, rubbing my sex softly. I moaned and nodded, biting my lip.

"Yes daddy."

"Does my babygirl need to be punished?" His voice was deep and raspy. Just hearing that nearly made me explode everywhere.

"Yes daddy." At my words, Nate stopped rubbing me. Again I was about to climax but he stopped teasingly before. Nate took his fingers under the hem of my panties and brought them up and off my legs, leaving me bare.

The cold air made my body erupt into goosebumps. My body jumped when a pair of hands clamped around my hips, but it was just Nate, duh. This blindfolded thing makes every touch so surprising.

I felt his hot breath against me, breathing before he placed warm kisses all over me. Then his tongue against my sex. He twirled it in a circle motion, light and teasingly. A loud moan flooded my bedroom.

"Nate." I moaned, straining against the hand tie. Nate put my clit in between his teeth, making me gasp and moan at the same time in pleasure pain.

"Is that how you address me?" He pulled his mouth away completely. I shook my head.

"No sir. I'm sorry daddy." Nate gave a satisfactory rub of my clit before going back down and resuming the slow tongue torture. He sat there eating me for god knows how long, working my body up and then letting it calm down just so he can do it again. Each time it felt even more great than the time before it.

He stopped and got off the bed. I heard his boxers fall to the floor and then he crawled back to where he was. His large hands rested on my hips as he aligned his member at my entrance, pushing in me slowly. I bit my lip and moaned out through my teeth.

He went slow, leaning down and kissing my chest, my neck, my shoulders, all over. Then he kissed me, picking up the pace a bit as he did so. His fingers digging into my skin pushed me to meet his thrusts, but one hand began to slip and it fell down to meet my clit again.

As he was now fully fucking me, he rubbed my clit, making all the pleasure ten times more extreme. I flew into an orgasm, moaning and biting onto Nates smooth skin that was in front of me. He groaned loudly and pulled out, shooting all his liquid on my stomach.

"Oh my god." He moaned over and over, one hand still gripping my thigh tightly. "That was so amazing." He said softly, kissing up my arm.